Reaction score
On 2% minoxidil:

People who used it for 4 Months - 24% had moderate regrowth
People who used it for 12 Months - 40% had moderate regrowth

People who used it for 4 Months - 2% had dense regrowth
People who used it for 12 Months - 8% had dense regrowth

----------------------------
On 5% minoxidil:

30% of people had moderate to dense regrowth in studies if they stuck with it for 2 years.

HairLossTalk.com

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
And that's using it alone. Throw some nizoral and finasteride in the mix and your golden.
I know this will probably never happen but I'd love to see a study with the big 3....wishfull thinking :D

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
And that's using it alone. Throw some nizoral and finasteride in the mix and your golden.
I know this will probably never happen but I'd love to see a study with the big 3....wishfull thinking :D

Maybe even with 4-5 hairloss products. THose numbers for minoxidil are depressing :cry:

Petchsky

Reaction score
BHD WROTE,
I know this will probably never happen but I'd love to see a study with the big 3....wishfull thinking

Now that would be something... i think we would have some impressive results, somewhere around 72% good regrowth...maybe? mmm

BadHairDecade

Reaction score

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
This is a little more detailed. Gawd I love clinical data, studies, and hair counts. Can you imagine having something like this for Saw Palmetto? It would either shut me up, or shut "them" up once and for all. Everything should have this much data available on it!!!

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/productrevi ... ciapix.htm

HairLossTalk.com

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
whats considered moderate regrowth?
from those pics of the site u posted Hairlosstalk ..it seems those who had moderate and great regrowth look the same almost..
Im curious whats moderate exactly?..30 % increase?

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, looks like I'm one of the lucky tiny percentage.

Cool as hell, cause I never win anything.

Well, there was the one grand prize easter egg when I was a kid but this is way, way cooler :D

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
They did hair counts in a small area and based it on the # of hairs at baseline with the # of hairs at 2 years.

So if they had 10 hairs in that area at baseline and 20 at 2 years ....

Your question is a good one though. I think the moderate and good responders look really good though. I wouldn't say they look the same at all. That's definitely looking like a doubling of the # of hairs in that area of the head, at the very least.

If you look through the trial results it tells you exactly how many increase in hairs they saw:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/resourcelibrary

look for the 2 year FDA trial PDF

HairLossTalk.com

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
i just looked at those pictures and got pissed off....they really couldnt take an extra god damn 3 pictures of the front? like it was gonna friggin kill them to even if just for the hell of it take some extra pictures

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
They did take pics of the front. Second half of the page.

HairLossTalk.com