What is this.... Another shed?!?!?

EliasNJ

Reaction score
I'm losing tons of hairs again, but oddly I went through a shed only two-three weeks ago. I'm about 1 1/2 months into my regimen. I went into a shed at the top of last month but that subsided and left me with losing almost no hairs during the day for the last three weks. Now I am again experiencing tons of hairs being left everywhere I wash or comb my hair. Did anyone else get a duration of only a couple weeks between sheds? It sounds like most people go a few months between sheds.

On the bright side, all those hairs being shed are puny hairs and hopefully this means they will grow back bigger and better.

G

i am 7 moths in and the other day i realized i was getiin hit wit another shed. It sucks cause i am so far in and doing decently wel, except where i used rogaine for 2 months its considerably thinner for smoe reason i dont know. i dont know if this shed is due to the process of propecia or due to my male pattern baldness progressing further and flaring up to a point where the finasteride can't stop it. Anyway, ur shed is probably natural and the hairs should come back w/in normal cylcle time as u are still early in the treatment