What is your limited belief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Just in case you don't know what a limited belief means I will tell you. Its a false or unrealistic belief that holds you back from social gatherings or advancement in life such has a career, finding a mate, or accomplishing a goal. Basically its what causes social anxiety. I think it would be fun to hear what you guys have as your limited belief. I have a feeling we are going to have many with the exact same ones.

My major limited belief is that if I look like a very tall fitness model with thick NW1 hair and blue eyes, I will be able to attract any women I want and will be able to be a famous actor and very rich. I will be viewed like a "Brad Pitt". Basically my limited belief is if you look perfect, you can get anything you want. We all know this has some truth to it but its not realistic because looks fade and you can't make people fall all over just because you are good looking. This a common limited belief with someone with BDD. What is your limited belief?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If I understand the question correctly I would say confidence, ability to socialize, talk and be funny.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Zeroes, my bad. I had to go back and edit what I wrote, I left out the most important words. The beliefs are unrealistic or false. Here is the most common limited belief among men. Size matters. Women only want men who are well endowed because they can't orgasm if you are small. So in your case your limited belief would be no will like you because you don't know how to be funny and you have zero confidence. The most common limited belief on this forum, I am going bald so my life is over. Another one, I am short and hot women don't date short guys so I will never score with a hot women. Zeroes, Come to think of it, this thread subject now sounds stupid so if you want to delete it go ahead.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'll close the thread and if you want to try again go for it. I think this is a good idea be interested to see what people on here say.

Status
Not open for further replies.