what kind of zinc should be used in zix?

newguy2006

Established Member
Reaction score
there are so many varieties of zinc that i have found online and in drug stores - chelated zinc, zinc sulfate, zinc gluconate, zinc chloride, etc. what's the best to use in a classic zix formula?

newguy2006

Established Member
Reaction score
does anyone know of a website that sells both zinc sulfate AND the proper b6 for zix? i'm shipping internationally so i'm hoping to kill 2 birds with one stone.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Once upon a time that forum was full of zix users. I haven't been there in a long time though.

I think zix causes a TEMPORARY raise in hair counts...but Im not sure about its efficacy in the long-term...or even a year for that matter.

CCS

Reaction score
I think zix is BS. zink does not help you. It burns you. You need zink to make SOD. Put copper peptides on your scalp. Not zix.

I remember the days before HairLossTalk.com when I browsed other sites and saw people discussing zix recipies, and then supper zix. Oh, the desperation to just grow some hair.

What is the best any invitro small study says about zink? That it inhibits 5ar? Lots of much better proven stuff inhibit 5ar. You are better off using revivogen.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I think zix is BS. zink does not help you. It burns you. You need zink to make SOD. Put copper peptides on your scalp. Not zix.

I remember the days before HairLossTalk.com when I browsed other sites and saw people discussing zix recipies, and then supper zix. Oh, the desperation to just grow some hair.

What is the best any invitro small study says about zink? That it inhibits 5ar? Lots of much better proven stuff inhibit 5ar. You are better off using revivogen.

it is bs...thats why no one is really using it.