What Makes You Decide That You Can Trust A Hair Transplant Doctor

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
IVe met with two recently. I am diffusing in a nw6 pattern. They both made it seem like hey its no big deal, you have a good donor. I am NOT a trusting person though. I know about the IShrs board or whatever it is but what else?? I usually assume everything is a scam so I can't imagine following through.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Observation over time which applies to everything. You know who is a liar and who can be trusted within your own family because it’s based on observation over time. One only needs to make a point of taking notes.

For example I was presented with social proof that one doctor was turning away young guys. So I take it at face value. Then when one of the patients is actually sitting in my house he tells me the same guy phoned him and enticed him with 50% off on a sudden opening. He then proceeded to give the kid Xanax a week before the procedure which seemed kind of questionable. Long story short the kid now realized he made a mistake and he now realized all of the forum stuff was horseshit only now he could see it.

When the marketers found out he was speaking with me they made the doctor refund his money and then pulled him off the paid for list.

Over time and enough experience you pick up on the little things. Takes years though. BTW when I brought some of this up of course the marketers on the forum attacked me and called me a liar. Understand the game.

There was quite a bit of lag time before the recent Turkish patient came back with his report on his necrosis. Why? Seems odd to me.........then he took the blame himself………….so just make a mental note and keep doing that over time. Maybe it's something..........we don't know yet............observation over time.

My cousin Johnnie is a lying prick. I know you met him a few times and he seems kind of charming................you're wrong I know him better then you.............same principle.

JeanBB gives me 100 dislikes..................what does that mean..............where is this person coming from. What does he post? Where does he post? Why does he post? Observation over time. Is a forum legit or is it just more horseshit participating in market fraud? We don't know observation over time.

There's that phrase again.............ding ding ding....................it's starts to ring a bell.

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Observation over time which applies to everything. You know who is a liar and who can be trusted within your own family because it’s based on observation over time. One only needs to make a point of taking notes.

For example I was presented with social proof that one doctor was turning away young guys. So I take it at face value. Then when one of the patients is actually sitting in my house he tells me the same guy phoned him and enticed him with 50% off on a sudden opening. He then proceeded to give the kid Xanax a week before the procedure which seemed kind of questionable. Long story short the kid now realized he made a mistake and he now realized all of the forum stuff was horseshit only now he could see it.

When the marketers found out he was speaking with me they made the doctor refund his money and then pulled him off the paid for list.

Over time and enough experience you pick up on the little things. Takes years though. BTW when I brought some of this up of course the marketers on the forum attacked me and called me a liar. Understand the game.

There was quite a bit of lag time before the recent Turkish patient came back with his report on his necrosis. Why? Seems odd to me.........then he took the blame himself………….so just make a mental note and keep doing that over time. Maybe it's something..........we don't know yet............observation over time.

My cousin Johnnie is a lying prick. I know you met him a few times and he seems kind of charming................you're wrong I know him better then you.............same principle.

JeanBB gives me 100 dislikes..................what does that mean..............where is this person coming from. What does he post? Where does he post? Why does he post? Observation over time. Is a forum legit or is it just more horseshit participating in market fraud? We don't know observation over time.

There's that phrase again.............ding ding ding....................it's starts to ring a bell.

Who are you?

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who are you?

I don't know maybe search the last 17-18 years of my online postings.........or come knock on my door. Not a problem for you to sit in my home and we can chat it up. Let me know..............coffee or tea?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
IVe met with two recently. I am diffusing in a nw6 pattern. They both made it seem like hey its no big deal, you have a good donor. I am NOT a trusting person though. I know about the IShrs board or whatever it is but what else?? I usually assume everything is a scam so I can't imagine following through.

ISHRS is a joke, doesn't mean sh*t. They outright protect doctors that conduct seriously unethical practices like destroying donors on a regular basis and can't get 10 hairs to grow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_FUE_Institute

That is the only coalition of doctors I would trust. A few high quality FUT doctors there as well like Rahal, Wong, Shapiro and Feriduni.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who are you?

be careful of @topcat he has been lurking on forums for years and grooming young boys in an attempt to lure them into his house. observation over time is key. the pattern becomes clear. what are his motives? ask yourself.

his method of marketing no longer works

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
be careful of @topcat he has been lurking on forums for years and grooming young boys in an attempt to lure them into his house. observation over time is key. the pattern becomes clear. what are his motives? ask yourself.

The problem with what you are doing is it's all be done in the past. It's old and see through and it's exactly what gives a forum no credibility so in fact you are not hurting me. What is does is set up is a class action lawsuit by those that fall into a trap and don't know it. I know the forums don't believe this to be true so keep saying that to yourself if it makes you feel better.

My advice to every person I have ever spoken to except one repair patient out of a sense of urgency is to stay away from hair transplantation. If all this needs to go on in order for you to sign up than it's kind of a clue wouldn't you say?

Doctors that read this should not sponsor much of the crap out there. If you put up your money you are guilty too. Do not fund this activity until the act is cleaned up.

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know maybe search the last 17-18 years of my online postings.........or come knock on my door. Not a problem for you to sit in my home and we can chat it up. Let me know..............coffee or tea?

But what are your motives with all theese posts? Are you a former hair transplant patient that got ripped off? Give me your adress.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with what you are doing is it's all be done in the past. It's old and see through and it's exactly what gives a forum no credibility so in fact you are not hurting me. What is does is set up is a class action lawsuit by those that fall into a trap and don't know it. I know the forums don't believe this to be true so keep saying that to yourself if it makes you feel better.

My advice to every person I have ever spoken to except one repair patient out of a sense of urgency is to stay away from hair transplantation. If all this needs to go on in order for you to sign up than it's kind of a clue wouldn't you say?

Doctors that read this should not sponsor much of the crap out there. If you put up your money you are guilty too. Do not fund this activity until the act is cleaned up.

How many botched transplants have you had?

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But what are your motives with all theese posts? Are you a former hair transplant patient that got ripped off? Give me your adress

You are part of what gives this forum little credibility.............you have nothing to offer. My postings are for the original poster.