What pisses me off about Rogaine Results (TM)

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
For those of you that aren't familiar, Rogaine Results is a newsletter that Rogaine sends out which has tips about dealing with hair loss.

They've got all this marketing saying "Hey, you're losing your hair, and the best way to stop it is to start taking Rogaine (TM)"

This is not actually true. Certainly adding Finasteride to the mix can only help things.

Also, they make no mention of the fact that Rogaine is going to make your scalp itch and flake (maybe molt would be a more accurate term), and that you might want to start using Nizoral. (When I first tried Rogaine years ago, I actually quit because of this problem)

So, in fact, the best way to fight hairloss is "The Big 3", as we all know, NOT just Rogaine.

I wonder if they could get some kind of a marketing deal where they market Rogaine, Propecia, and Nizoral together. All 3 companies get more business, people get better results, everyone's happy.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm glad I found this site, because it helps a lot more than any marketing BS that Rogaine sends me.

Of course, if you do sign up for Rogaine Results, they eventually give you discount coupons for Rogaine :)

G

I doubt us over here in the 'good ol' U of Kâ„¢' would get the coupon, much of the internet is geared towards America only.

That newsletter is a pile of sh*t, really really awfull, it tells you nothing you can't find elsewhere and in far more detail.

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah, I know what you are saying. But a company isn't going to say that it's products PLUS another product is going to do the trick. Though, I agree that it should, to some extent.

But that argument is in line with the concept of clinical trials being performed with guys that are currently on minoxidil and finasteride already. I mean, hey, if the other product regrows hair while being on minoxidil and finasteride, then it helps, so market the sh*t. who cares if it is a combination of the three.