What Should I Add?: spironolactone, Reviv, or Tricom to a finasteride/nizoral Reg

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for 11 1/2 months and Nizoral for 4 months with no regrowth just maintenance so I'm thinking of adding something to my regiment. First question, should I be more patient and wait a little longer for better results on the finasteride without adding anything? If I should add something what should I add out of the three products I mentioned: spironolactone, Revivogen or Tricomin? Or should I mix and match two of them? I'm only willing to use two at one time for now and see how I respond after a year.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: What Should I Add?: spironolactone, Reviv, or Tricom to a finasteride/nizoral

doggfather said:
I've been on finasteride for 11 1/2 months and Nizoral for 4 months with no regrowth just maintenance so I'm thinking of adding something to my regiment. First question, should I be more patient and wait a little longer for better results on the finasteride without adding anything? If I should add something what should I add out of the three products I mentioned: spironolactone, Revivogen or Tricomin? Or should I mix and match two of them? I'm only willing to use two at one time for now and see how I respond after a year.

I notice you left out Minoxidil? That's the ony other drug that's FDA approved to grow hair, you know.

Anyway, since you're already taking care of most of the DHT with the Finasteride, why don't you try the Copper Peptide route and go with Tricomin (or American Crew or Folligen)?

G

No regrowth after 11 months should suggest that the follicles just aren´t capapble of producing hairs.

I´m closing in on my 4 month mark and there are still areas where I haven´t seen even a vellus hair and where I know there used to be hair - I consider those patches/stripes hopeless.

But just as Tortoise and hair said - minoxidil could do it for you.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
nesta said:
No regrowth after 11 months should suggest that the follicles just aren´t capapble of producing hairs.

True, but at least he's maintaining. Even as diffuse as I am, if I can "hold down the fort" for a couple more decades, I'll be happy.

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
By the way the type of hairloss I have is a receding hairline. Since I am taking Propecia is it a waste of money to add more DHT affecting medicine such as spironolactone or Revivogen? Or could there possibly be some more realized benefits if I added one or both to my Propecia/Nizoral regimen?