what the f#*@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
this hairloss sh*t is so f*****g stupid

minoxidil for 4.5 months and nothin but shitty hair to show and
i just started spironolactone and im SHEDDING a rediculous amount
and no hair is growing back thick its all growing thin and doesnt grow long at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! falls out after about an inch

DOES ANYONE ELSE SHED FROM spironolactone 2%

JWM

Reaction score
I had a MAJOR shed from 2% spironolactone. I stopped using it after 2.5 months.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just like my doctor once told me about acne i didnt even have"it gets worse before it can get better"but he also once told me"if you cant keep it in the pants,keep it in the family"

I too had a pretty bad shed from spironolactone but you gotta just keep on trunking.spironolactone has slowed down my hairloss alot and its onlybeen like 4 months.

i say dont worry just about everybody sheds no matter what they are on.

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
are you fuckin kiddin me, why the hell do you shed from spironolactone

i cant go through a shed, im still hurtin bad from the minoxidil one!!!!!
f*** this sh*t, all these smart doctors and they cant figure out something
that doesnt make you shed!!!!!!!

you know what it is, you shed a bejeezous amount of hair, and more hair if you are on 2 things and more if 3, and then one day it starts to grow back and you think youve had results!!!

yay i have hair again, NO ITS JUST YOU DONT LOOK LIKE A CANCER PATIENT ANYMORE FROM THE INITIAL SHED
and then a few months later you go through another one and guess what its bald time again, then hey a few months later your original hair is back so you think you are doing GREAT, but its a pain in the balls and really doesnt work, ANY OF IT

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do dont commit suicide!!!!!!!Well im doing alright i cant really complain..but the major shed i got from spironolactone i almost said"f*** it"
but now im glad i didnt.You just got to find the one that your body works well with.