What type of Folligen is best for hairline?

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
Im considering of trying out folligen
I know theres a cream and spray I only wanna use it on the front or temples..so curious does it work there? ..anyone had regrowth from folligen in the front..and whats best to use the cream or spray for the front area..i also read somewhere where they suggest diluting it in water by 50%..how u do that ?
anyway any help is great..thanks

Cassin

Reaction score
jason566 said:
no one can help me out??

I think Dr Pickart (guy who invented Folligen) says the Cream is better, but IMO I like the lotion better. It doesn't smell as strong nor is it as green.

Your going to be pissed when you see how small that tiny bottle is (only 2oz). But no worries as it lasts a very long time. I think I got 5 months use out of it at 4 apps per week. Don't use the spray and cream/lotion at the same time as you will get some nasty red bumps on your scalp.

Messy Messy stuff that Folligen. If you can go about your life at night without being seen by anyone it is a good product line. I think Dr Pickart forgot to take into account the cosmetic impact of the product after immediate use when he created it.

misterium

Reaction score
I use the spray myself.

I have thinning crown/vertex so after a shower when my hair is semi-wet, I spray a few times to that area...

Sometimes I do get some drips down my face but I just rub it in... it's good for skin!

I think it smells great myself...

I use it at night only, so about an hour after I spray I go to bed... which is fine for me I don't need to go out EVERY night, so no worries about the tacky-thickness look it puts into my crown. I wash it out in the daytime.