What would be the best natural or experimental regime?

Fight4Hairs4Ever

Reaction score
Ive been surfing on this board for some years still not be able choose what to use. I do not really think finasteride and minoxidil would be much help in the long run because of the side effects and when I stop using it it would worsen my hair and speed up loss.

So What would be the best natural or experimental regime?

Anyone had any success without the big 3? Please help me out and tell me what you did use yourself so I can choose a regime for myself to try for atleast 1 years. I will then keep you all updated about my progress.

Cheer

Fight4Hairs4Ever

Reaction score
Thanks FinFighter.. But this are not really available on the marked yet and we can never know if the replica products are the real thing.

Anyone with any stories with or without success on any alternative regime?

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
drinking apple cider vinegar (3 tablespoons 30 mins before meals)......plus taking biotin everyday 5000 mcg a day.

add lots of fresh veggies and fruit to your diet

exercise

breathing exercises

drinking a teaspoon of olive oil before meals....helps digestion

of course a good daily multivit

.....I've been on finasteride and minoxidil, but have really gained progress when I added the above

.....I also refrain from masturbating.... last year I think i did it in total about 5 times....
There's a difference from jerking it 3 times a day and a healthy amount (whatever that means to you) I'm not trying to be a moral a**h**

jasinfla

Established Member
Reaction score
Anarch, is it best time to take the biotin supplements after eating or when is the best? My derm told me about this (biotin) too expect she said that 3000 would help but I definitely couldn't see anything wrong with 5000.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
jasinfla said:
Anarch, is it best time to take the biotin supplements after eating or when is the best? My derm told me about this (biotin) too expect she said that 3000 would help but I definitely couldn't see anything wrong with 5000.

Not sure…I don't think it matters when. Here's what inspired me to take biotin:

[youtube:202e1oxa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKLfUmOdvcM&[/youtube:202e1oxa]

jasinfla

Established Member
Reaction score
Awesome, yeah I saw this too...does it seem like it's helping at all as far as hair? Thanks.

Fight4Hairs4Ever

Reaction score
COME ON.. Biotin helps the hair grows faster end become more strong but it dont do anything for maintaining or regrowing any hair.

can someone plz share some kind of success?? Deep inside I do truly realize there might not be anything that helps at all!! So feel welcome to surprise me!!

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
Fight4Hairs4Ever said:
COME ON.. Biotin helps the hair grows faster end become more strong but it dont do anything for maintaining or regrowing any hair.

can someone plz share some kind of success?? Deep inside I do truly realize there might not be anything that helps at all!! So feel welcome to surprise me!!

Here's a f*** you for dismissing & ignoring all of the suggestions from well meaning folks above. Get lost.

Fight4Hairs4Ever

Reaction score
It was 1 personon with some not even natural but also something that dont exsist in the market at all or yet and maybe will if................

f*** yourself. too.. omg, cant you see how silly that comment of your are.

Im just askin for one person that can tell me if something have helped them.

So come on, just one plz!! No offcorse nobody cant, coz there is none and will not be in manu year if.

This stite is nothing else than for sell drugs to poor souls who believe in silver bullets. Why the big 3 all the time. Its a hell lot of money in it, why not have success on excperimental or natural..

This site itself might be the biggest hairloss scam ever dealing out the big 3´s.

Why we keep bullshitting each just because we have a hairproblem

monkey22

Reaction score
I read a lot, and all I can say is that beta-sitosterol, resveratrol are the best!so...where we can find them?

PEANUTS! raw peanut have not only beta-sitosterol and resveratrol...have procyanidins, if you don't know it, it's the fitosterol that are in grapeseeds and apples that have antiageproperities..

it's cheap, besides have zinc, magensium, monosatured and polisatured fats....it's the best for daibetis, for heart, prostate...

Please visit http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=64060

in the time a reduce my ejaculations and take peanuts, I regrowth faster and thicker...Join Us!

Jacob

Reaction score
Peanuts...that reminds me of this:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/foodwine/2003052165_peanutmilk10.html

The drink, which does not contain milk, is made from peanuts, grains, herbs and spices. Fans say it strengthens patients with AIDS and cancer, reverses baldness, heals wounds faster, prevents colds, reduces symptoms of menopause and soothes psoriasis

Three months after he started, Chang noticed that his gums no longer hurt. He also stopped losing hair.

http://peanutmilk.net/en/index.php

I wouldn't mind trying it if it were available around here...just as a different milk substitute. I dunno about the hair thing.....

To the original poster..I've had fairly good luck over the years using natural and alternative treatments..but I've always used more than one thing at a time..and rotate rotate rotate.

Todd

Established Member
Reaction score
The ones that have some scientific merit (that I know of) are:

*Green Tea (both to drink, and topically. Increased hair growth in mice, increased cell survival in human hairs in vitro)

*Soy isoflavones (works through various mechanisms: 1. to aid in the production of equol- a "natural" DHT- antagonist that is synthesized from soy- products by certain people
2. to uprgade the mRNA that codes for an IGF- intermediate.)

*Capsaicin (both topically and orally toghether with soy isoflavone has provided in vivo growth in human subjects. Research methodology is a bit sloppy, however, but it still have some merit.

*Raspberry ketone (is an anti- androgen, but works pretty much the same way as capsaicin: increases local IGF-1- promoting hair growth. Proven in vivo (again, with sloppy methodology)=

*Saw palmetto (this is an old one, and most of the studies condicted are pretty poor, but a few of them actually manages to prove alpha-reductase inhibition, and lower levels of systemic DHT. Apparently it depends on how you extract the compound... Very shady research, wouldn't count on it.)

*Curcumin (now known as ASCJ-9. Works by speeding up the degradation of androgen receptor, or something. (don't really remember)

Otherwise, though not natural, is roxithromycin: an antibiotic, but which showed similar results to rogaine in a phase II trials. For unknown reasons Phase III was never completed, but usually when this happens to a drug it's either because of
a) money or
b) side effects.

Todd

Established Member
Reaction score
I forgot!

A neat little "letter to the editor" (such letters are basically studies that the scientific editor of a journal though to weak to publish, but to cute to let go)
by Sung et al. proves hair growth in mice with a speical form of vitamin C, L-ascorbic acid 2-phosphate magnesium salt.