What would happen to this site if there were no HairLossTalk.com?

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What would become of this site if something bad happened to you, HairLossTalk.com? Who will "carry the torch"?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Eh.... ok now this is a scary thread!

*locks doors*

Actually im not sure. The site has over 5.3 million dollars in assets tied to it, and I have a slightly mentally unstable nephew who stands to inherit it all if I should pass away, so no worries.

HairLossTalk.com

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know, and I almost didn't ask the question because I didn't want to imply anything. But I'm serious, the site must live on. Hopefully you've thought about it.

Dude, can I ask, did this site make you sort of... dare I say it... rich? That's cool if it did. Hell, you have that chic who created the break-up phone service, and she's now rich off of making one person laugh, and another heart-broken and pissed off. Everybody's got there thing. This site was/is a great idea. I know I'm thankful for it. So if you're well to do because of it, more power to you.

How old and how unstable is your nephew though? We don't want somebody who isn't losing his hair directing the site, and allowing bogus information to get to us just for more money. =)

Thanks.

Fuzz

Reaction score
Holy sh*t! Over 5.3 million dollars in assets and could not have your long-time supporter, Fuzz, help depreciate this! Damn. You have grown a information empire over the years now.

:toma:

Axon

Reaction score
I will take over. Mwahahahaha

Why is this in treatments, anyway?

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
yep my first post is simply to thank you for making such a good site and hopefully it will earn millions for u!