Whats a good mild shampoo?

Reaction score
I think my scalp is very sensitive. I need a shampoo that is gentle on the scalp that I can use twice a day at most. Dove any good?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

The Gardener

Reaction score
The BEST mild shampoo on the market, in my opinion, is Paul Mitchell Shampoo 1.

You might have to go to a hair salon to buy it, but some grocery stores carry it too. It costs a tad bit more, but it is very very easy on the hair and cleans very well.

I actually was turned onto it back in the day when I tried a 'hair system', i.e. rug, for 6 months. Good rugs, like the one I had, are made from natural human hair and need tender loving care to make them last. The staff there said that PM1 was the ONLY shampoo I should use.

stevieb

Reaction score
baby shampoo would definitely be the mildest...i pciked up a bottle of jonson and johnson baby shampoo and it cleans your hair pretty good!!

Mickey

Established Member
Reaction score
I use min wash (see min.com) . It claims to fight hair loss. Pretty mild stuff. I use it after T/GEL on non-Nizoral days.

Do not use baby shampoo. It too weak and will only worsen your hair loss.
How does it worsen your hair loss?

Mickey

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh right?Its just that i was advised by my doctor to use something mild like baby shampoo every other day and in doing so my hair and scalp seems of been a lot better and not so dry even my hairdresser advised the same. :? Ive been using johnson and johnson with camomile.