Whats left to try?

Reaction score
Hi guys

Im trying to think what to add to my regime, ive been through most things so advice needed

Currently

morning
finasteride
Revita shampoo morning
spectral dnc
spironolactone

Lunch
Folligen (might go to tricomin)

Evening
Nano
Spectral dnc
spironolactone

What else can i add? I need to get some regrowth as im over 2 years now and nothings happening?

Reaction score
Yeah i really dont want to take anything away I think College Chemist says things get progressively worse.

Any recommendations for a growth stimulant>?

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
looks like uve got a pretty solid regimen bro. My advice would be to drop the revita, ive heard of people shedding from it for months and getting no regrowth. Also, no minoxidil? Maybe u can add rogaine foam in the mix. I've read that people find foam to be more effective than the DNC. Maybe you can consider switching to dutasteride as last resort. Also: RU58841, Eucapil, Zix, Applepoly could all be worth a shot. Good luck man.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are maintaining then surely the regimen is working and something is 'happening' I don't know your individual situation but be careful of comprimising maintenance in a quest for regrowth.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
voodoo

:devil:

Reaction score
JDW - Yeah i am maintaining and im not planning on taking anything away from the regime.

Hair tommorrow- yep its getting to that stage haha
you and me are in similar situation from what i can see

Davidoff- yes in the morning i use revita and at night i use a prewash of an anithairloss natural shampoo and then i use nano

- At this point i think:
Im using the most potent shampoos available -

Im using the most tried and tested topicals - i could switch from folligen to tricomin which might increase some results and possible add one of these natural topicals like revivogen crinagen etc

im using finasteride and dont want to use dura im sorry not enough info scares the crap out of me .

So im at the end of the line i think ?