whats the deal with b12!

Relient2

Reaction score
guys does b12 stop hair loss? I was reading and some sites said that it did. Also what is the deal with fish oil or Green tea extract does it actually do anything? Thanks
R

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Relient2 said:
guys does b12 stop hair loss? I was reading and some sites said that it did. Also what is the deal with fish oil or Green tea extract does it actually do anything? Thanks
R
Come on man....do you really want a serious answer to such a question?
No it doesnt stop hair loss, no none of the other things you mentioned stop hair loss.

G

if you're going to take a b vitamin take b6, at least it has studies backing it up. don't know of any for b12. but don't take b6 alone, take it with finasteride.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jayman, how perfect is rob lowe's hair..
he could pass for 29 thanks to that hair

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Fish Oil helps with inflammation I have found.

Apparently combing it with Borage Oil is the way to go.

G

JayB said:
jayman, how perfect is rob lowe's hair..
he could pass for 29 thanks to that hair

pretty friggin perfect. he could def pass for late twenties early thirties, and his face is very young as well. he's aged very nicely.

G

How old is he?

Fish oil and Green Tea Extract are very good for your general health, that is the main purpose for me. Maybe it is gonna boost my hair as well, I don´t know for sure.

Relient2

Reaction score
ahh the thing about b12 was just linking it to a b12 deficiency or leading to anemia which sometimes causes hair loss it says by bizzle interesting though because the Doctor said I had anemia last year during wrestling season hmmm
interesting

powersam

Reaction score
will probably make your piss bright yellow though, and i've heard that chicks totally dig it.

G

Taugenichts said:
How old is he?

Fish oil and Green Tea Extract are very good for your general health, that is the main purpose for me. Maybe it is gonna boost my hair as well, I don´t know for sure.

taug he's 42 now, will be 43 in a couple of months. so yeah he's looking pretty good for that age.

G

hair maybe gives him 4-5 years extra. i mean he has great hair for his age but i know plenty of guys who are 42-43 with heads of hair like that but still look their age. lowe looks younger because he hardly has any wrinkles and still has his youthful features. if he was an nw5 he'd still look younger than his age. but yes having hair helps.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the importent thing for keeping a young look is to know how to take care of your face ive learnd very well in the last year and im a bit obssesd with it now(in the good way since im preserving my youth)and i plan to post a big facial care thread soon with some very good tips and(there is alot to know actually)