What's Your Daily Hair Styling Routine...

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
shower, towel dry hair. Walk out door :) I have enough hair to style it. But I don't want that obvious look of hairloss. :(

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea i usually go with the hat, or stick my hair straight up like Kramer, but i stay away from gel because the recession is too obvious.

beast

Established Member
Reaction score
im wear a hat if i'm off work. i hate , hate, hate syling my hair (or lack there of).

this is my routine on work days:

shower, then try to make some sort of hair line out of the hair i have left; making sure to hide the thinning and receeding as much as possible. after about 25 minutes i can usually sculp something on my head that looks ok, then i spary it in place with massive amounts of hairspray. then i leave the house and pray that a big gust of wind doesn't blow my hair out of place- causing me to repeat the 25 minute routine to form some sort of respectible hair line.

isn't balding great !!!

this is what i do every morning before work when my hair is a few inches long. when i buzz/ shave it down i don't worry about anything. shower , then i'm out the door. but i perfer the way i look with longer hair though.

Basketballhead

Established Member
Reaction score
I use vive shampoo for thinning hair then towel try and paint my scalp with DERMMATCH let it dry and then spray on PROTHIK and add hair spray. Takes about 5 minutes and it looks like I have so much hair and is totally undetectable if done properly. (Its taken me some practice.)

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
I could tell you...but then I'd have to kill you :evil:

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
I use illusions, magic, smoke and mirrors. I'm down to a half-dozen hairs in my scalp-thanks to proven treatments like revivogen, oral saw palmetto and avacor-and by the time i wash it, dry it, wax it, gel it, prime it, pump it and spray it I got hair like david f*****g schwimmer.

It's all about illusion man.