Where Can One Get Ketoconazole Cream (not Shampoo)?

Durden

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Ketoconazole 2% shampoo for quite a few years. I have basically zero hair loss; but I want to be preventative about it. I also mix in Revita, which I think helps (and if nothing else, is a great shampoo).

That said, I recently came across a Japanese study where subjects used Ketoconazole cream. They put it on their scalps after showering, while the scalp was wet, and wore it all day. Apparently, this works a lot better, because the shampoo only stays active in the scalp for several hours.

I cannot find any products with Ketoconazole that are leave-in products. And the only thing that comes up on Amazon for "Ketoconazole Cream" is a sketchy-looking box that looks like it could be fake. And Google listings for it all seem like scam sites. Searching pharmacy websites don't show anything but Nizoral shampoo.

So I'm thinking maybe it is not for sale in the US?

Does anyone know how I can obtain it, living in the US?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
inhousepharmacy sells it

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. Have you purchased from them? Do you know if it's the real product? Is it the real deal?
I've never purchased the cream but I have purchased several drugs from them and everything was effective.

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Ketoconazole 2% shampoo for quite a few years. I have basically zero hair loss; but I want to be preventative about it. I also mix in Revita, which I think helps (and if nothing else, is a great shampoo).

That said, I recently came across a Japanese study where subjects used Ketoconazole cream. They put it on their scalps after showering, while the scalp was wet, and wore it all day. Apparently, this works a lot better, because the shampoo only stays active in the scalp for several hours.

I cannot find any products with Ketoconazole that are leave-in products. And the only thing that comes up on Amazon for "Ketoconazole Cream" is a sketchy-looking box that looks like it could be fake. And Google listings for it all seem like scam sites. Searching pharmacy websites don't show anything but Nizoral shampoo.

So I'm thinking maybe it is not for sale in the US?

Does anyone know how I can obtain it, living in the US?
which study can you link to it ?

Durden

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never purchased the cream but I have purchased several drugs from them and everything was effective.

i checked their site, and they ship from the South Pacific. Up to 21 days ship time to the US.

Also they say for prescription products you have to send them your prescription, and I think keto 2% is RX.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
i checked their site, and they ship from the South Pacific. Up to 21 days ship time to the US.

Also they say for prescription products you have to send them your prescription, and I think keto 2% is RX.
yes they have to say that for legal purposes. I pay in bitcoin and theyve never asked for a prescription

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

Also, its never taken 21 days for me, :)