where do you guys get your proscar/propecia?

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
i found this place to be the cheapest...64 bucks for a whole year! how legit is it...the picture for it is in the 30 tablet one and is named "fincar" http://www.drugs-one.com/product_info.p ... ucts_id/43 please tell me fincar=proscar=propecia whatever hope you get the point....and if its worth getting....cause im a poor college student that needs his hair to be happy:(

drinkrum

Reaction score
Fincar is generic Proscar, i.e. 5 mg finasteride. So the 90 pills of Fincar should last you 90x5 = 400 days, or a little more than a year.

D.

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
misunderstanding...what i asked really was fincar legit strong enough? just as good as proscar/propecia? and that place beats every body but at least 50% or higher in price....67 bucks for ayear of pills is cheaper then candy

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Go for it if you place that kind of value on your hair .I don't think you'll find a cheaper price .

PeterK

Reaction score
hoping: Did you get the fincar from Drugs One? Seems a little odd that the don't have any postal address on their webpage.

By the way. 90 pils x 5 = 450 days :)

I want it to!

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
i orderd only half year supply so just incase id o get ripped off..but the emails and stuff they sent me is pretty legit we shall see..