Where do you order NRF cream for RUM?

Giacomizzle

Reaction score
I just ordered RUM from kane pharmacy, and there's a bunch of videos on how to mix it with NRF, but no info on where to get the stuff.
I currently use RU in PG with awesome results btw, but with sides.
PS. Why is everyone so secretive about this stuff... it took me forever just to find out where to get rum.

fuckbaldness

Reaction score
Giacomizzle said:
I just ordered RUM from kane pharmacy, and there's a bunch of videos on how to mix it with NRF, but no info on where to get the stuff.
I currently use RU in PG with awesome results btw, but with sides.
PS. Why is everyone so secretive about this stuff... it took me forever just to find out where to get rum.

I'm considering ru because of finasteride sides. I just want to stop the loss. What were your results? Did it stop the loss, regrowth......?

Giacomizzle

Reaction score
Thats pretty sucky, no one seems to be able to tell me where to get it. And they arent doing any group buys that I can find. I've heard of ppl doing a spectral analysis to verify the rum, I'll pay a lab to do one and report back, but I dont know where to get one done. And something tells me it will be just as hard to find that out as to find the rum in the first place.
And yea RU works well for stopping hairloss, it regrew hairs that I literally just lost the the month I started using it. I use only 5 to 10mg to prevent getting sides, but its not as effective as if im using 20mg.