What about CB?

ASJ?

Neoshi or whatever?

Anyone have any idea at all?

Thanks fellas.

pidda

Established Member
Reaction score
No idea. Been wondering myself. I am not able to use too much minoxidil so AHK-CU would be nice to acquire. The stuff I have right now isn't too good.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rickpitino said:
israelite said:
We need some1 to produce Neosh.

You not waiting around for the american source we had that were supposed to be making the "test" synthesis?
bro is going to happening? btw get a hold of gansterboy u can have my ajc j9 if u want! he didnt ship it out.

j87x

Reaction score
The more I think about it, it may be best to use a combination of AHK and GHK. While GHK tears down fibrosis and rebuilds collagen, AHK would promote hair growth.

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
A jar of 2% 4oz containing 2.27g Ahk-Cu. $120 / 2.27g equals $52.86/g
A jar of 5% 4 oz containing 5.669g AhkCu. $210 / 5.669g equals $37/g
5 Grams of pure Ahk-Cu costs $200. $200 / 5 equals $40/g

Conclusion: I would probably benefit the most by buying a jar of 5% solution and adding 1ml/day(0.0472g), lasting me 4 months.

Althought one might benefit more by arranging a grouporder where the price could get vere benefitable. EG: 20 grams of AhkCu costs $30/gram. Perhaps we could get an even better price for 100g.

I am a bit curious about their vehicle though..

J

jonson

I am also curious about the vehicle. It could be not good vehicle .
Is gel more easier to aplly than cream?

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
Why is noone else talking about this? :S

This is a pretty BIG thing IMO. Ahk-Cu seems to be an great assessment in the war against male pattern baldness.

Anyone ordered yet?

J

jonson

Maybe someone that has good english( not like me) could ask them about the vehicle.

j87x

Reaction score
I emailed them and they said that the face cream has GHK-Cu while the hair cream/gel has AHK, even though they both say AHK when you click on them.