Where To Buy Alpicort F In The United States

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
I have decided to try alpicort f and I can't seem to find a legit place to purchase online. Anyone had any luck? If I could get a dermatologist to prescribe it is it even available in the US?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you can get a dermatologist to prescribe, that's the easy part. Then you can just go to any legitimate European online pharmacy of which there are hundreds, and mail/fax them the prescription and provided they ship internationally, you should have no problems.

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score

I went there and signed up a few days ago and it still says "approval pending". I emailed them and I am still waiting to here back.

If you can get a dermatologist to prescribe, that's the easy part. Then you can just go to any legitimate European online pharmacy of which there are hundreds, and mail/fax them the prescription and provided they ship internationally, you should have no problems.

I doubt many US dermatologist will prescribe this. I can try... worse case I am out my ridiculous co pay :/

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went there and signed up a few days ago and it still says "approval pending". I emailed them and I am still waiting to here back.

I doubt many US dermatologist will prescribe this. I can try... worse case I am out my ridiculous co pay :/

If you bring them a good leaflet showing them what it is and how it's used in Europe you could probably talk them into giving you a script, especially since you'll pay for it out of pocket. You'd be amazed at what I've been able to get prescribed on a private script just by a bit of smooth talking (although I'm in Europe). They don't give a f*** so long as it's a private script - you pay for it yourself and it doesn't get logged anywhere. You can get almost any medication like that, within limits of course.

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
Even then it is hard to find a pharmacy that carries it that ships to the US. I read that brandmedicines.com takes about a week to be approved to order things. I am hoping thats the case and I can order early next week.

aldo5408

Reaction score
Even then it is hard to find a pharmacy that carries it that ships to the US. I read that brandmedicines.com takes about a week to be approved to order things. I am hoping thats the case and I can order early next week.
Are you able to order now? I'm still waiting on approval

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brand new and launch can you please outline the process for obtaing alpicort f if you live in the us? Where do I begin? Thanks much for your guys help!! Have a great one.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally been approved :D !!!

What the hell man, I tried registering with 3 accounts and none of been approved even after over 2 weeks.
How about I send u money over paypal and u buy some alpicort f to my shipping address ? Lol im desprate... Let me know if ur willing to help a balding man out, thnx

lamch

Reaction score
What the hell man, I tried registering with 3 accounts and none of been approved even after over 2 weeks.
How about I send u money over paypal and u buy some alpicort f to my shipping address ? Lol im desprate... Let me know if ur willing to help a balding man out, thnx
Ive ordered some for myself atm. gotta see if it actually turns up first. its been a few days and It still says the orders still processing what ever that means

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive ordered some for myself atm. gotta see if it actually turns up first. its been a few days and It still says the orders still processing what ever that means

Sure thing man, thanks a lot. Keep us updated once you receive it please.

If you don't mind me asking, where do you live that you got approved ?
I tried registering 2 accounts with my current address (Israel) and another one using my redirect shipping address in Nevada, USA. I also have a redirect shipping address for Austria.

It seems like everyone that gets approved takes around one week. It's been much longer than that for me so I wonder if they actually disapproved me, what may be the reason for it.

Last edited:

lamch

Reaction score
Sure thing man, thanks a lot. Keep us updated once you receive it please.

If you don't mind me asking, where do you live that you got approved ?
I tried registering 2 accounts with my current address (Israel) and another one using my redirect shipping address in Nevada, USA. I also have a redirect shipping address for Austria.

It seems like everyone that gets approved takes around one week. It's been much longer than that for me so I wonder if they actually disapproved me, what may be the reason for it.

Im from the uk and honestly dont have a clue why you didnt get accepted. Have you tried emailing them? Im usre one of your accounts will eventually get accepted. they seem to be prety slow at doing stuff.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im from the uk and honestly dont have a clue why you didnt get accepted. Have you tried emailing them? Im usre one of your accounts will eventually get accepted. they seem to be prety slow at doing stuff.

Yep I tried e-mailing them, no reply. If there was a phone number I'd call them.
@brandnew88 has also been waiting a very long time but still gets 'approval pending'. He ended up ordering from amexmedicines site paying through MoneyGram which costs around $50 a botttle, absurd.

Oh well, I'll try emailing them again and maybe even registering with a UK address.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Online medicine looks shady.

Brand medicine just keeps showing "approval pending" right after registration. Does that mean all you need to and can do is wait?

Amexmedicines sent an email with order number asking for payment via moneygram but never identified the payee information. However it says "Payee details will be provided once order number is generated". Weird.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Medicine online emailed me, they accept Western Union, gonna do that if I'm not approved on the other site.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Sir/ Madam,

thank you for registering at our website. Please be advised that at the moment,
the Paypal payment option is not available. We are only able to accept the
following means of payment:

1. Moneygram.

2. Wire transfer to a EU bank account (SEPA system).

In order to partially cover your transfer expenses, a 10% discount will be
applied to your order's total.

Please let us know if some of these payment means applies to you. We shall enable
your account for shopping and you will no longer see the "approval pending"
message.

Kind regards,

Brandmedicines Customer Service