Where to buy cheapest proscar w/out RX in U.S ? thanks...

sherwood

Reaction score
just wondering where the cheapest place is to buy merck brand prosacr in the US without RX?...thanks

The Gardener

Reaction score
It's illegal to sell finasteride without a prescription in the US.

That's why all these online pharmacies are overseas.

Cheyenne Press

Reaction score
qhi.co.uk is by far the cheapest source I've seen for Proscar.

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
I originally bought my Merck Propecia from a link from this Site I believe, called:

Propeciaforless.com

They are out of California and I did it online with an online questionairre, and got it shipped to me without any problem. They are US based and I did not need a prescription, just an online "prescription" that I filled out on their site.

I see that HairLossTalk.com no longer links to them..but I used them. I think it was shipped out of Ontario, CA

My bottles were geniune Merck..the pills, all of it.

What's the explanation for that then? (they weren't cheap btw)

The Gardener

Reaction score
They might operate in a way similar to Dr Lee. When you placed your first order, did you have to answer a few questions about your hairloss situation? If so, and assuming that they have a doctor on staff with the capability to write prescriptions, then that questionnaire might have been your 'consultation' that their Doctor used to issue you an online prescription for it.

However, this being the case, there is no price benefit as licensed US pharmacists have to sell drugs at the standard ripoff US rates. In effect, there's no benefit there as opposed to going to your own Doctor.