Where to buy Finasteride???????

G

I am sure you are aware of this but.....

You only need to take 1mg a day so these 5mg pills will need to be chopped up into 5 pieces.

taman

Reaction score

yes i know that. So does it seem like a good price. I also found 90 tablets for $52 (inhouse pharmacy.com) which would be .57 cents a dose. Generics-online-pharmacy.com price would definately be better b/c it's only .17 cents a dose. Anyone ever ordered from either of these two sites??????????

notyou1000

Reaction score
I remember somebody mentioning once that finasteride could be purchased much cheaper when bought under a different name for a different purpose (kind of the same way it's cheaper to buy the active ingredient in sleepng pills but paying half price when purchased as an allergy pill). Does anybody know what this is? Perhaps it is the same as from that website because I think cutting the pills into fifths was part of the deal.

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
notyou1000 said:
I remember somebody mentioning once that finasteride could be purchased much cheaper when bought under a different name for a different purpose (kind of the same way it's cheaper to buy the active ingredient in sleepng pills but paying half price when purchased as an allergy pill). Does anybody know what this is? Perhaps it is the same as from that website because I think cutting the pills into fifths was part of the deal.

Yawn, it's called Proscar = 5mg of finesteride.
Try reading this web sites FAQ :)

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
Just starting:

I just ordered FINCAR (using Merck Propecia right now, 2/3s dose per day, 1/3 in the am, 1/3 in the evening) and I am thinking of the same dose you are doing I believe, .625

I have not seen FINCAR pills...are they big enough to cut 8 ways? cut into 4ths then each 4th one more time to get .625? Are you using FINCAR or Merck?

I assume that is how you are cutting it.

What time of day do you take your finasteride? I have been having good results with a 2/3s dose. And this will help me stick with it, very very cheaply.

Comments?

Thanks dude

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
I get merck Proscar. I split it 8 ways with a pill cutter and I find it very simple. I take it early evening time with dinner :)

I still don't understand why you would want to do the off-shore international stuff when you can get guaranteed finesteride as proscar 5mg?

Drugstore.com has 30 proscar for $75. If you do 8ths it's ~ $9/month

At this price, why bother with worrying about the whole quality control etc? Yes yes, I know, Cipla / Reddy are FDA approved facilities or something like that. But are you really so cash starved that $10-20/month is a lot or something? :D

My attitude, skip 1 meal per month...that'll pay for your proscar for the month! lol :D

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: .........

taman said:
yes i know that. So does it seem like a good price. I also found 90 tablets for $52 (inhouse pharmacy.com) which would be .57 cents a dose. Generics-online-pharmacy.com price would definately be better b/c it's only .17 cents a dose. Anyone ever ordered from either of these two sites??????????
Just to make sure you're aware,. the generics are not Merck Finasteride (but it should be equivalant). And if its 5mg, thats 4-5 doses per pill.

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
Palomar said:
I got the Merk Proscar in TJ for $48 for thirty tablets with an EXP date of 6-07.

What is TJ?

G

F*ckin' hell! i reckon i've read the same thread about 300 times.

Use the search facility man!

I buy mine from http://www.qhi.co.uk.

I love this site but lately its just the same questions repeated over and over by people that are to lazy to read the FAQs or search the site.

I'm gonna draft out and save a standard newbie FAQ text that can be pasted in as a reply to save everyone repeating themselves again and again.

That will be equally as monotonous but hopefully cut the lifespan of the thread down.

Here's to monotony! Cheers!

Matt_In_Houston

Reaction score
taman said:
anyone ever buy from

http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/hair-loss/fincar.html

are these pills from india legit, if so it seems like a great when compared to the merck alternative. Anyone?????

Yeah, I buy all my stuff there. They are quick shippers with no BS fees, and great prices.

The finasteride they ship is made by Cipla. I just recieved some generic v**** from them which was made by Cipla as well, and it is certainly the real deal, which lends to everyones credability. (Do I need v****? My girlfriend is 26 and has a nasty habit of bringing other women home. You tell me...)