Where to Buy Ravivogen Safely on the net?

peac3

Reaction score
I am taking propecia, for 4 months and I am satisfied with the results. but I want to switch to Ravivogen because i am noticing some strange side effect with propecia that i don't like at all. I was tinking about switching to RAVIVOGEN.

BUT, I live in Québec Canada, and i don'T know where to get this product.

So i wonder if i could buy it SAFELY someware on the Internet.

I wonder if there is there is another DHT inibitor out there that is prooved to be better then Ravivogen and where to buy it safely?

Tx for the informations.

viceroy

Reaction score
try revivogen.com for one!

you can even purchase it thru THIS SITE, if i'm not mistaken!

also, the thinking seems to be that you're going to want to use spironolactone in conjunction with revivogen. spironolactone can be purchased from dr. lee's website:

minoxidil.com

(and are you sure you want to drop propecia? many people say the lesser side effects are transitory and go away if you stick with it. but then again, be careful, because people also say that certain types of side effects are too sketchy and you should discontinue propecia asap.)

viperfish

Reaction score
Try and stick it out with the finasteride the sides may go away. If not use revivogen and nizoral! See how it works for you and later if you want add in spironolactone or cu peptides if your not satisfied after 1 year. Keep your regimen simple.............

peac3

Reaction score
What I think

the propecia side effect will go away... i don't want to break the website harmony but propecia might be an evil product. Let's say it cut's 65% of DHT in my entire body, including my liver. My liver require a certain amount of DHT to produce for exemple an enzime, or it could be something else. And there is only 35% DHT left to make that enzime, it creat an other kind of enzime weaker , and because of that, for exemple, i can't digest proprely some chimical in the food i eat. The chimical gather in my body because it's not digested proprely and it creates a cancer or some other kind of desease.

It's only 1 exemple possible it may sound like science fiction but nobody can prove i am wrong even the best doctor in the world, so i think that propecia might be evil. javascript:emoticon(':freaked2:')
Freaked2

That's why i dont feel like sticking with the product, wait till the side effect dissapear, even if it's wonderfully working!

I got back all the hair i lost with propecia, tkink 1 DHT inhibitor topical product should be good to keep the new ones on my head.

Babaye!

viperfish

Reaction score
Listen, not everyone is comfortable with using Propecia and if your not...............DON'T USE IT!!!!!!!!! It is as simple as that. In my opnion I would recommend Revivogen and Nizoral to start. No worries of side effects and good overall products. If you don't see results within a year then consider adding/switching to something else. Maybe by then you will consider really giving propecia a go or adding in Cu peptides, spironolactone or sumpin.

viceroy

Reaction score
from what i understand, if you're not using propecia, you really want to be using spironolactone in conjunction with revivogen.

not trying to hawk spironolactone here, it's just that a spironolactone-revivogen-nizoral regimen is theoretically the best set of products to duplicate the effects of propecia. theoretically. from what i have read here. yeah.