Where to get Nizoral?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Just about any drug store or grocery.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
MeMyselfandI said:
thanks....is it just called Nizoral? or is it an ingredient?
Yes the name of it is Nizoral but, the main ingredient that makes it effective is called Ketoconazole.

G

you want the 2% formula

there is another brand here in the UK called Nizorelle which is easily confused with the one you want called Nizoral, watch out you don't pick some Nizorelle up instead!

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm thinkin of gettin the 2% because I am on the 1% now and 2% is mroe potent. Any good sites for it?

G

Yea I'm thinkin of gettin the 2% because I am on the 1% now and 2% is mroe potent. Any good sites for it?

.....go to the shop, it is in most chemists and pharmacies, well at least here in London UK.

Ty

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The shedder said:
I know that http://www.minoxidil.com sells it. You might want to use the search to find more places that sell it too. Dr. Lee sells 2% with the also added 3% salicylic acid in it too.

Deaner

Reaction score
I don't understand why some of you had to get prescriptions for Nizoral 2%? I just found it at a local drugstore personally. I was expecting to just find the 1% and pick that puppy up, but was pleasantly surprised to find the 2% just sitting on the shelf ripe for the picking.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
extremekicks said:
Im on nizoral 2% prescription and its costing me 42.00 a bottle

ughhhhhhhhh
HOLY sh*t!! Boy, you're getting robbed. How big of a bottle is it? If it cost's you 42.00 a bottle then that better be one big damn bottle.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Deaner said:
I don't understand why some of you had to get prescriptions for Nizoral 2%? I just found it at a local drugstore personally. I was expecting to just find the 1% and pick that puppy up, but was pleasantly surprised to find the 2% just sitting on the shelf ripe for the picking.
Do you live in America? If you do then how can you get a bottle of nizoral 2% over the counter. It's supposed to be prescription medication.