Where to get Proscar online.

johnboy

Reaction score
I've seen this posted before on here but need to find a place to get it. I'm tired of getting raked through the coles at the pharmacy on Propecia. I tried getting some monoxidil at the Xandrox site but the WARNING said I needed a consultation so I emailed them. I dont know the website but it was in one of the threads and it showed these results done in the UK of monoxidil on the frontal region of the scalp. I was highly impressed. Wish I knew the site.

G

Try http://www.qhi.co.uk they sell Merck branded Proscar, fairly cheap, ship internationally, do not require a prescription (but they do need you to post or fax a disclaimer form).

There are many others

G

:roll:

Yes it is illegal, don't look at their site, just looking at it will see you incarcerated for anything up to 8 years. Infact this thread is already being investigated by the international tribunal for hair crimes.

good luck.

johnboy

Reaction score
God, tell me your just screwing with me. I checked out their disclaimer and it appears that I have to print out the disclaimer and mail it to them seperatly. It also asks for an account number whats the deal. How much information do they want.

johnboy

Reaction score
Oh, also to even get anything from Dr. Lee is it true that I have to mail a consultation fee so he can explain a bunch of sh*t that I already know and then tell me that I can order his monoxidil.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Finasteride is a prescription product. The fact that you're even able to do this at all online is an extreme bending of the rules. You are supposed to be under the care of a physician who tests your liver functions and monitors you while on Propecia. I dont know that complaining like this about having to fill out a form is, in the scheme of things, a legitimate complaint. Consider yourself lucky (or unlucky?) that you can do this without having physician monitoring.

HairLossTalk.com

G

johnboy said:
God, tell me your just screwing with me.

I am screwing with you

johnboy said:
I checked out their disclaimer and it appears that I have to print out the disclaimer and mail it to them seperatly.

I don't know about you, but that sounds like more work that I am prepared to do to save my hair.