Wheres Everyone Getting Their finasteride ??

mx560

Reaction score
Had a look at Inhouse and their Finpecia is as cheap as chips ,
not sure I like the Idea of it being made in India though,

anybody using it ? is it the real deal ?

can anyone recommend anywhere else , there's just too much to choose from

bender187

Reaction score
i went to a dermatologist and they prescribed me to 5mg finasteride and told me to cut it into 1/4ths and take 1/4th of the tablet once a day..i am a costco member and only pay around $25 or 30 at the costco pharmacy for 30 finasteride tablets

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I'm getting it from inhouse (fincar) and I'm pretty sure its 100% legit. Almost two months here, no regrowth but shedding seems to have stopped. I also had ball ache at the beginning which seems to be a common "starting" side for finasteride users (went away after a week)

Nene

Reaction score
$5 dollars for 30 proscar pills at the pharmacy in shoprite.

mx560

Reaction score
I'm in the UK so it's a bit more difficult ,
think I'll go with inhouse , I know there's a lot of people
on here getting it from them ,just wanted to here from some

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Well if you want a few online sources, I'll give you some that I have ordered from that were fine IMO.

UnitedPharmacies.com

HairLossGenerics.com

I have ordered from both with no issues from either.

jr8500

Reaction score
I'm in Canada, i pay $38 Canadian dollars for thirty 5 mg proscar tablets. This is good for 120 days.

LordJim

Reaction score
I live in the UK and get my finasteride from http://minoxidil.com/ I could get proscar for a lot cheaper but then I'd have to deal with the hassle of getting a prescription. The stuff I'm getting is legit, right? I'm starting to worry for some reason.

Cassin

Reaction score
LordJim said:
I live in the UK and get my finasteride from http://minoxidil.com/ I could get proscar for a lot cheaper but then I'd have to deal with the hassle of getting a prescription. The stuff I'm getting is legit, right? I'm starting to worry for some reason.

I have been using Dr Lees products for many years...I have complete faith in that company.

Obsidian

Reaction score
30 days of Propecia from Costco for 50 something dollars.

pacinom

Reaction score
mx560 said:
Had a look at Inhouse and their Finpecia is as cheap as chips ,
not sure I like the Idea of it being made in India though,

anybody using it ? is it the real deal ?

can anyone recommend anywhere else , there's just too much to choose from

I've been using the $3 a month finepecia for 2 years now and its as real as the $60 a month Propecia. The problem is not so much as its India made. The problem is if the online vendors such as Inhouse sell the real deal.

Cipla the maker is a $1.5 billion reputed company which has been making products for many years now. Because they operate from a developing country like India they costs are significantly low specially research.
they comply with the local FDA rules before selling drugs in the US or the FDA wont allow them.

Ofcourse do your own research before buying.

halpmeplease

Reaction score
This sucks.

I just placed my second order from drugstore.com for 90 Propecia tablets for 184.99 :(

How come I can't get it cheaper from local pharamacys? I went to CVS and it was 90 bucks for only 30 pills.