Which ethanol for RU58841?

michalek

Reaction score
Hi. I have now ordered Ru and have one question. I know that the ethanol should be 190 proof, which essentially means that it should be 95%, right?. What's the difference between everclear and the 'industrial' ethanol that you can buy in local shops? I live in Holland at the moment and can't seem to find the right one to buy, the only one I can find is 95% ethanol used for cleaning, wouldn't that damage my scalp? Where do you think I should be looking for it? In local liquor stores?

I also found out that the Polish grain spiritus can be used, is that the same as everclear?

Thanks so much!

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get the Everclear Ethanol that is 190 Proof. You should be able to buy them in a local liquor store, that's where I get mine.

I haven't start my RU58841 treatment yet, though you're supposed to use Everclear Ethanol that is 190 Proof as part of your vehicle when making your own batch.

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
Would you guys mind documenting your RU experiments on here? I think more people (including myself) would like to get a better idea what RU is capable of?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you guys mind documenting your RU experiments on here? I think more people (including myself) would like to get a better idea what RU is capable of?

I currently haven't started my RU58841 treatment yet. Though, I will be documenting on how and what RU58841 is really capable of at treating Androgenic Alopecia.

michalek

Reaction score
Thanks for your answer Agusting but it doesn't answer my question. I can't buy Everclear in Europe and that was my question :) Anyway, I will be documenting my progress.

gmiller09

Reaction score
check out my log in the minoxdil section. im using ru and having great results. not sure if it's the ru though