Which is Best?

Colonel mustard

Reaction score
Guys which folligen is the best for helping minoxidil side effects, lotion or spray?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Umm can you describe what side effects you're talking about? I'm assuming you have some itch maybe a little dandruff?
If that's the case, how bad is it?, Where is it occuring (hairline, Vertex, all over)?
Go to folligen.com you'll probably get your answer there. From what I remember the cream and lotion are best used on the hairline while the spray is best used on the entire scalp...I could be wrong though.
In the future please provide more infol in your post. If people know EXACTLY what your talking about you'll get more replies.

BHD

Reaction score
I currently use folligen spray and it works great!! I first apply my minoxidil then wait about 10 minutes and dab some folligen spray on top. I have NO irritation or dandruff from the minoxidil.

I have to warn you that the first couple of weeks using the spray you will have some severe irritation and itching but that's because your scalp is damaged and the spray is repairing it. After two weeks you'll feel nothing maybe just a slight pleasant tingling sensation.

I highly recommend it.