which ru58841 company is best and how do you mix yours ?

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
which ru58841 is best and how do you mix yours ?

theres been alot of guys trying it out and i want to know:

1) how you mix it and how much you use

2) where you get yoru ru58841 from

3) what results and how long have you used it for

thomasD

Reaction score
irishpride86 said:
which ru58841 is best and how do you mix yours ?

theres been alot of guys trying it out and i want to know:

1) how you mix it and how much you use

2) where you get yoru ru58841 from

3) what results and how long have you used it for

1) I use 70% ethanol and 30% ppg and dissolves immediately, I tried the rogain vehicle before and there were always rocks on the bottom that didn't dissolve well. But someone on the forum told me that it needed more time in the rogain vehicle. I tried it today and i dissolves completely after a couple of hours. I use 30mg in 0.6ml on my temples. I use it in combination with ASC-J9 in the evening and RU in morning.

2) Ontario chemical

3) Only my second week , but very dry skin where i apply it. I normally have very greasy skin. Which is a good sign i think.

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
enden,

this tread is a more simple topic with staright forward questions, that why I made it.

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Do you still use this stuff, Ryan? Antiandrogens can be hard on the liver, I have thought about using this but I drink quite a bit. How many drinks do you drink per week, did you ever get your liver function tested while on RU? Did you ever have any side effects?

no i been off it since dec 25th 2010. Been on only minoxidil now for almost 4 months, reason why is i was trying to see what was causing my shedding cycles, it seems to be the minoxidil ( which is not a bad thing just annoying) I plan to get back on ru within 1 month however,

anyway im trying to see which ru compnay seems to be giving the best results between ru users now...

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1) 50mg minoxidil and 25-50mg RU mixed in a vehicle containing 47% PG, 38% etanol, 13% Water and 2% isopropyl Mystrate per 1.5ml. Applyed once daily.

2) OC

3) Aprox 1 month. Deffinitly seen some improvements, but nothing drastic. My badest temple have gotten longer vellus hairs and possibly some minor thickening

keepinthehair

Established Member
Reaction score
I dissolve 210 mg of K ting RU with 3.5 ml Ethanol, takes about a minute of back and forth shaking, then add it to 6 ml of 5% rogain. I have a 6 day supply of solution consisting of 35 mg/ 1.5 ml to cover entire top of the noggin. No scalp itch since, and minimal hairs falling. Yes, it is working albeit slowly, but existing hairs have increased in diameter. I am satisfied.

keepinthehair

Established Member
Reaction score
This may sound odd, but my testicles seem to have increased in size for the first 3/4 weeks and hang like a late hot summer day. But now appear to be normal. :dunno:

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
keepinthehair said:
I dissolve 210 mg of K ting RU with 3.5 ml Ethanol, takes about a minute of back and forth shaking, then add it to 6 ml of 5% rogain. I have a 6 day supply of solution consisting of 35 mg/ 1.5 ml to cover entire top of the noggin. No scalp itch since, and minimal hairs falling. Yes, it is working albeit slowly, but existing hairs have increased in diameter. I am satisfied.

which k outing.

there are two k-out-ingchem & k-ou-tingchina

they are both DIFF. companys i have come to learn