Which supplements to start?

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Alrite folks ive decided to get serious with my supplement side of things.

TBH i cant be assed getting my blood checked for thyroid problems as it seems even if i did take something for it, im still pretty sure ive got bona fide male pattern baldness anyway.

Thing is, finasteride didn't really work for me at all however so i am thinking of taking a different approach

Firstly im thinking of iodine.

What else?

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im with you finasteride isnt workin at all for me

maybe dry dutasteride?

(not to change topics sorry but what day next week would you most likley be able to send the nanominox?)

Mens Rea

Reaction score
king- said:
im with you finasteride isnt workin at all for me

maybe dry dutasteride?

(not to change topics sorry but what day next week would you most likley be able to send the nanominox?)

nah mate dutasteride is too much not going to commit the rest of my life to a drug we know little about. finasteride was a big enough step

saturday mate...

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
alrite sat please :D

and i agree finasteride is a big enough step just curious whats your hair situation?

in the Norwood scale or diffuseD?

Mens Rea

Reaction score
king- said:
alrite sat please :D

and i agree finasteride is a big enough step just curious whats your hair situation?

in the Norwood scale or diffuseD?

im probably a Norwood 3 with quite fine hair (always did have fine hair but ive diffused a fair bit now). Over the last year or so the sparseness at the back has become noticable, i use toppik to help it. When my hair is wet or drenched in minoxidil i can look pretty "bald" but when i style it (have to keep it short otherwise itd look terrible!) i can look okay because i still got hair at the front. Its obvious im "losing my hair" though no matter what i do.

Ive came to the realisation that my hairloss will continue its evil path no matter what i do UNLESS i can find some supplements or experimental stuff that i really respond to. Gutted finasteride didn't work but im keeping it in my regime via topical minoxidil so i haven't completely given it up just in case. Im thinking though, that something like iodine might help immensely. Not responding to finasteride could be a sign that theres something else out there.

Oh and no worries mate, ill be in contact :)