White Cliffs

Fender89

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.hair-loss-store.co.uk/index. ... t&Itemid=1

Guys, is this just another expensive mash up of saw palmetto etc? i find this pretty interesting:

"WHITE CLIFFS Herbal DHT COMPLETE harmlessly binds to Androgen receptors on your hair and stops DHT from binding to hair follicles and shrinking/killing your hair. With less DHT binding to your Androgen Receptors, your hair starts to resume its normal cycle of growth. As less DHT binds to your hair, it has the chance to grow and become strong and healthy. Small hairs can become larger, and dormant hair can start to grow again."

Though again, i'm put off by it saying "herbal". That just makes me think SP, nettle root etc.

what do you think?

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think the people who make that snake oil should jump off the white cliffs of dover :woot:
people go herbal because they are looking at side effect free dht inhibiting which is impossible

finasteride ftw

Fender89

Established Member
Reaction score
bump:

Ok so i got an email back when i asked about this product. I think it's interesting how it apparently attaches to the follicle, so instead of actually blocking the conversion to DHT, it just blocks it from the hair folicle.

--------------------------------------
Hello Aaron,

Thank you for your enquiry,

I have attached some information including ingredients of DHT Blocker tablets in the pdf attachment. At WHITECLIFFS we only use products that have been tried and tested to promote a) hair re-growth and b) prevention/ slow down further hairloss. DHT blocker contains saw palmetto along with other nutrients such as B vitamins, magnesium, zinc, thus promoting healthy hair as well as hair re-growth.

Since you are 20 years old, you are probably starting with hair therapy programme at the best possible time, and hence you should see results once you start using the products. We advise to use hairmax laser comb together with the products to get better results.

We advise our clients to visit one of our salons for a free consultation to speak with a consultant to get further information. If you would like to be booked in for an appointment, or would like further information, please contact me.

Kind regards,

-------------------------------------------

I'm concerned they recommended the lazer comb. Surely that's a BS product.

the PDF they sent is attached i think. if you can see it anywhere.

what do you guys think after reading the PDF? probably still bullshit? would it be good for maintanence atleast?

Attachments

• DHT Blockers.pdf
    238 KB · Views: 353

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the thing about herbal treatments is that they can quite literally lie to you
it's not like with synthetic medicines where the drugs have to go through stringent safety tests and medical trials, as long as it isn't poisonous they can say it does anything
i bet you could go out and find a herbal cure for cancer but i doubt they have saved any lives