Who digs the emu's oil ??

misterium

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a pretty big fan now, of using whole emu oil.

I find that I buy a 4 oz. bottle, and it lasts me awhile. I buy from DDM Wholesale online, who gets their stuff imported from outback emu land Australia.

The Aboriginal people have used it for countless centuries in all sorts of ailments including hair and scalp problems. It is processed from the back meat of emus.

It is a very quality oil and so far I've enjoyed using it to sooth my scalp, after showering when my hair is still damp. It feels good to warm the bottle up first, then use a medicine dropper to put onto my scalp directly, and let it soak and drip all around my head... I then comb gently through it and get it all in.

I'm going to give it a long time of use, and see what results I can achieve with it.. as I'm dropping Folligen cause of itch problems. So emu oil many times a week at night, and nizoral 1% 1x weekly. Otherwise, Propecia in month 4 right now.

This thinning crown business doesn't stand a chance,
-Mike (27 on Nov. 1st)

:)

misterium

Reaction score
what the sh*t how come I can't have an avatar upload ?

i keep gettin a stinkin error

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
IwantMyhair said:
what the sh*t how come I can't have an avatar upload ?

i keep gettin a stinkin error

welcome to the no avatar club...gald to have u as a member

misterium

Reaction score
Ouch that hurts !

Petchsky

Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha look at my shiny red avatar in all its glory!

Just ripping you... but i do hear your war cry. I want to change my avatar (believe or not) but i know i will be signed up to the no avatar club...

A few weeks ago Ty posted this link that, i think, hosts avatars.

http://imageshack.us/index3.php

misterium

Reaction score
I have one I want to use but when I go to upload it an error shows up.. I'm using Mozilla Firefox and I even tried it in IE, no go.

Anyway, emu oil rules !

Reaction score
I have thought about using emu oil but currently I am rubbing in at night Evening Primrose Oil. I am hoping the fatty acids, which are known to be DHT inhibitors, will have some positive effect. Quite cheap too. Still early days but will keep you posted.