Who else HATES when people offer 'advice' & 'causes' for male pattern baldness

barcafan

Reaction score
Jesus christ i was getting a haircut and mentioned a specific cut because i had a receding hairline.

She offered 'advice' and told me to buy their special 60$ shampoo and told me if i wear hats that i should stop as they cause baldness. I naturally told her that wearing hats doesn't make you bald, we get into a f*****g 10 minute discussion (im using the term loosely, it was mostly a monologue of her inane drivel) where she tells me she knows better because her brother owns a salon and is therefore more qualified than any legitimate scientific hairloss expert. So many people think they're intelligent and offer their shitty (wrong) advice that nobody wants to hear, seriously shut up. Bricks were shat.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Everybody knows its a bloodflow issue, that and not eating your vegatables when you were younger. :whistle:

Its idiots like that that hold back the acceptance of m.p.b amongst the general public.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Everybody knows its a bloodflow issue, that and not eating your vegatables when you were younger. :whistle:

Its idiots like that that hold back the acceptance of m.p.b amongst the general public.
It's not like we don't have a fairly amount of said individuals amongst our "affected" membership

GeminiX

Reaction score
Tell me about it!

A few years ago I qualified as a beautician (not my career, but I wanted to learn more about make-up and massage etc.), and to be fair the course covers the actual scientific reasons for hair-loss (to a degree), and debunks a lot of the common myths.

And yet, there I people I know who were on the same course as I was, and they still tell people nonsense like shaving makes hair grow back thicker and wearing hats makes you bald etc. That said, they are often running small business which thrive on selling people over priced cleansers, moisturising treatments and herbal "remedies"; go figure.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol every intelligent bald guy hates it, the problem is with the people who actually fall into this crap talk.