who here is still using flutamide?

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I think there is only one topical flutamide left on the market and that's genhair flutamide gel 2%?
Anybody still using it? Any sides?
I just read that 14 years study of people taking flutamide 300mg and less proved to be safe and non toxic.

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
still applying it to crown and temples in morning and crown at night. flutagel 1%
nanominox-fms to temples at night,
Side free my friend!

Had some sides at the start but i'm 99% sure that was cos of the finasteride in the nanominox, i was just pasting the stuff onto my head. But now i taken the dosage down to a sensible amount i am side free.

I'm 3 weeks in and all the shitty dht desimated hairs have begun dropping out at the temples and the crown so i look more bald than i ever did even though the remaining hair on top appears to have improved. I estimate a Norwood 2 - 2.5 with a small amount of thinning at the crown. I keep my hair shaved to a number 2 which im cool with and it looks ok. I have noticed some really tiny hairs appearing in my crown and temples, only when i catch the light right but its given me a sense of hope that if they thicken up my hairline and crown will be vastly improved.

el_duterino

Reaction score
I still have 7 un-used Sinere bottles in the fridge and use it everyday at the hairline.
That should last me a year..in the meantime I am trying to get some MDF Solution. I don't live in the US so this will take some time but that MDF solution should be more effective than the SINERE gel since it also has topical dutasteride in it.

No side effects anymore since I reduced the amount.

Flutamide is a very effective drug for hair-loss and I plan to use it as long as I can, together with dutasteride and Fluridil.