Who wants to be famous?

bombscience

Reaction score
http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/vol/34027831.html

This is in san francisco. I think it's great that they're getting some media exposure about how men really find losing their hair a horrible experience. It will be interesting to see if they go beyond the standard minoxidil & propecia studies and into products not on the market that are being tested.

ALSO, everyone should know there is a reality TV show coming out on balding. It's called "The Combover" or something. A goodlooking guy with a perfectly good head of hair shaves his head daily in the typical pattern for male pattern baldness. He then creates a comb over with his hair. It's a study to see how other people (especially women) treat him differently.

Anyway... just thought you know, balding will be in the media a lot more in the next 2 years.

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
That show sounds horrible! This might make those who do not care about hair loss aware and concerned!

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
that's kind of stupid, of course no one is going to treat a guy with a comb over the same. comb over are stupid! they should just make him shave his head down using a 0, and make him bic a typical male pattern baldness pattern for the stubble. now how people react to that, i'd like to see!

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That show sounds stupid...i would rather see a bunch of retards try to hump a door-knob.

G

Ams99

that's kind of stupid, of course no one is going to treat a guy with a comb over the same. comb over are stupid! they should just make him shave his head down using a 0, and make him bic a typical male pattern baldness pattern for the stubble. now how people react to that, i'd like to see!

f*****g typical!!!

another shitty stereotype of baldness on the tv.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Ha now I'll be hearing "you look like that guy from TV, you know the one losing his hair".. GODDAMN!