Who's here taking beta-sitosterol internally?

LostWind

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have the supplement at 375mg and I am thinking of taking it internally...can you guys please share your experiences with it?
any side effects? anything positive ?

Thanks

Yuber

Reaction score
I was thinking about trying it for a while ago. Could not find any online seller within EU. You know about any?

I dont think there would be any serious side effects due to internal use of beta sis. As a part of a regimen containing more proven products maybe it could help somehow, I dunno. It's said to lower cholesterol so I quess it's good for something.

Any Beta Sis users out there?

Copy/paste
Beta Sitosterols-
Contains a mixture of phytersterols. Phytersterols (sterols) have anti-androgenic properties. This is the substance that is able to block DHT. Beta Sitosterols acutally contains more sterols than saw palmeto. In addition, Beta Sitosterols also lower cholesterol levels which also inhibit the production of DHT.
In severals studies, Beta Sitosterols have been proven as effective as many drugs in treating prostate problems. Since these prostate problems are also caused by DHT, it is easy to see that Beta Sitosterols can be a powerful weapon in warding off hair loss.

LostWind

Established Member
Reaction score
Yuber said:
I was thinking about trying it for a while ago. Could not find any online seller within EU. You know about any?

I dont think there would be any serious side effects due to internal use of beta sis. As a part of a regimen containing more proven products maybe it could help somehow, I dunno. It's said to lower cholesterol so I quess it's good for something.

Any Beta Sis users out there?

Copy/paste
Beta Sitosterols-
Contains a mixture of phytersterols. Phytersterols (sterols) have anti-androgenic properties. This is the substance that is able to block DHT. Beta Sitosterols acutally contains more sterols than saw palmeto. In addition, Beta Sitosterols also lower cholesterol levels which also inhibit the production of DHT.
In severals studies, Beta Sitosterols have been proven as effective as many drugs in treating prostate problems. Since these prostate problems are also caused by DHT, it is easy to see that Beta Sitosterols can be a powerful weapon in warding off hair loss.

I guess it could also be powerful in giving one gyno... lol