Who's using Miconazole long term?

h3rubicon

Reaction score
There was a lot of interest in miconazole of the past year or so. So after all of the trials and experiments, how many people have incorperated Miconazole into their long term regimen?

Reaction score
jonson said:
I use it only a month or more, i think it help a little.

No offense or anything but how can you use anything for a month and notice real results? Even with something proven to regrow hair like rogaine you have to use it for 3 or 4 months to see results.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
4% miconazole Nitrate+ 5% kirkland minoxidil is the best regrowth duo ever.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
where do you get your 4% Mico, please let us know ?

Experienced Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:

you're the biggest promoter of miconazole on this forum... how come you never posted any results since you claim that it regrew a lot of hair for you :jackit:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
2020 said:
squeegee said:

you're the biggest promoter of miconazole on this forum... how come you never posted any results since you claim that it regrew a lot of hair for you :jackit:

Because I am among the people who started using it over here at first dumb troll, use the search engine.. I had great success but also takes a bunch of internal supplements.. I had the best regrowth ever using Kirkland 5%+ Miconazole 4%. I bought some overstock of walgreens 4% 30 mg tubes over egay.(it doesn't exist anymore..just refill tube with stupid amount of it in it. I stopped using it when I ran out.. I had a big shed out of it. Now I am on 5% minoxidil and 2% Mico.. Cannot find any legit 4% with at least 30 grams tubes everywhere. I am not trying to promote miconazole Nitrate idiot.. I am just trying to tell people to try it if they want and use it on a regular basics if minoxidil is not enough. Carry on stupid troll..keep on nagging... with your stupid smilies.

h3rubicon

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys. I've been using miconazole only on my hairline for a few weeks now. Oviously too early for results, but I'll update in a few more weeks. I've been on the big 3 for 8 years now, with great results. it completely regrew the crown and front after 3 years of use. My hairline improved some over the first 4 years, but not completely. My hair been completley stable for the past 4 years, no loss no gains. So I'm using the mico on my hairline. If there is any improvement over the next few months I will be able to attribute the (additional) gains to the mico. We'll see....

So far I have noticed mild headaches if I use a lot (especially at first). At this point I am using only a small amount and only on the hairline. The $4 tube is going to last several months. Definitely the cheapest of the meds I used.

I know several posters had reported numerous tiny hairs after like 3 weeks. I have not experienced this so far. It's funny because this is what I saw at my hairline after about a month on roagin/finasteride when I first started 8 yeras ago. Those hairs that popped up at my hairline eventually grew to be normal terminal hairs, over a period of 4 years, so I wouldn't dicount that type of growth as being insignificant.