why aminexil is not referred on this forum

IBM

Reaction score
Hi.

Anyone knows Dercos from Vicchi? The main ingredient is aminexil. But this chemical is not referred on this forum?

My dad (which is NW6) used and claimed that the head became more healthy and less itchy. Also a friend said it slowed a lot his hairloss.

Anyone knows why it is not referred by the experts of this forum?

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
Im using dercos, but I'm also using the foam, prox-N, fluridil and foltene.
It's hard to tell what's doing what, but I do believe the aminexil is doing something.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
I used that aminexil shampoo for a few years (not the ampules) - didn't do anything positive for me.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
I used that aminexil shampoo for a few years (not the ampules) - didn't do anything positive for me.

Me too, used Shampoo Dercos from Vicchi with aminexil for 2 years

7283863-1.jpg

didn't helped. At the time i was using snake oil crescina. That didn't helped too lol. But i know that shampoo alone isn't enough to figth hair loss.. so its relative..

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Pereira said:
hair_tomorrow said:

7283863-1.jpg

didn't helped. At that time i was using snake oil crescina. That didn't helped too lol. But i know that shampoo alone isn't enough to figth hair loss.. so its relative..

That's the stuff. As far as shampoos go, it was OK. A little pricey and like you said, wasn't enough to fight hair loss :)

IBM

Reaction score
Pereira said:
hair_tomorrow said:

7283863-1.jpg

didn't helped. At the time i was using snake oil crescina. That didn't helped too lol. But i know that shampoo alone isn't enough to figth hair loss.. so its relative..

Without the ampules the shampoo is useless.