Why cant we just transplant hair from our *** to our head?

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Or our pubes for that matter? Would it really look THAT bad?

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
I asked this question 4 years ago under my other user name. It got moved to another forum. I hope it stays on this one though. I have enough hair on my *** and chest to cover 2 heads of hair. Lovely, the hair falls off my head and moves to my ***....ladies...line up! It would look really weird, and people would know that you got this kind of operation done which is why a lot of people don;t get it. There ARE doctors that do that. I was wondering if iti would look normal shaved down really low. MY guess is no because those hairs are so damn thick. I;ve seen pics of the actual transplants, but I havent seen one where the guy shaves his head to give him some stubble.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Yeah you couldnt grow it out thats for sure lol....but what if we could just use the hair to create density and a solid hairline, then shave it down. I think it would look awesome. Better than NO hair.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
*** hair might smell lol

G

You asked if it would look bad?

Yes. VERY noticeable IMO and not natural. :puke:

I wish that were possible though--- I could go back to my 18 year old hairline. :mrgreen:

Jason

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Or our pubes for that matter? Would it really look THAT bad?

most guys on here that are holding onto their whispy hair look like they have pubes on their head to begin with. more pubes wouldn't look any better.