Why does everyone try to hide receding hairlines??

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems everywhere i go i notice now that most guys try desperately to fill in those little gaps where the hair line is higher than the rest of the scalp.. But I dont really understand why... I'm assuming that it is to look good and be attractive, but i dont think ive ever heard of a girl rejecting a guy just because his hairline was a little receded. Ive never really tried to hide it, and i always feel pretty confident around women, girls, chicks, whatever.. And they seem to show the same confidence back towards me.. hermmm oh well..

Deaner

Reaction score
Exactly same thing here. Like I said in an early post, I could care less if my hairline comes back, it's diffuse thinning that bites. Hairline coming back is just a nice little potential bonus to me. I've always been very confident about myself with my receding hairline, and don't try to hide it. I let the chips fall where they may when it comes to styling the front of my hair.

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm all out happy receding...where I draw the line is when the back starts looking like a golf green in the middle of December..