Why doesn't HairLossTalk.com answer his emails?

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is it that he gets 1000+ a day and just can't get around to it? Or is it because he's tired of hearing the same questions over and over and over and over and over again?

Splain yourself, Lucy!! =)

G

the two hours a day he is sober, he spends playing donkey kong 3.

G

Its a well known fact that HairLossTalk.com lives an alternative new age lifestyle and when hes not practicing tantric yoga in his tee-pee in his backyard he is often to seen wearing a bright orange dress chanting with his fellow Hare Krishnas on the way to holistic health food store downtown.

So it doesent give him time to anwser your emails!

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
LOL.

The question is, why do some people Private message me with a million questions about their regimen, when there's a whole forum full of guys willing to help them out. :)

Only kidding. The reason? Burnout. I need to pace myself!

If I say the word Proven one more time today im going to explode.

HairLossTalk.com

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just out of curiosity, if you don't mind me asking, do you have another occupation other than hairlosssucks? cause if so, how the HELL do you do both.

oh and you should go on a hairloss tour, promote the site, i think the moderators and long time posters can take care of the questions on the forum, you can get drunk and hook up with hair loss groupies.

G

Trent8 said:
you can get drunk and hook up with hair loss groupies.

Trent8 it may shock you to know that Mr HairLossTalk.com has had a hairloss groupie, I sh*t you not!!, I can't quite remember the story, but it did happen!!

Ty

G

tynanW said:
Trent8 said:

Trent8 it may shock you to know that Mr HairLossTalk.com has had a hairloss groupie, I sh*t you not!!, I can't quite remember the story, but it did happen!!

Ty

Yes i remember the story fondly. His name was Roger and he had just came out of prison, serving 6 months for hair rage. Apparently he would bark like a dog everytime he saw HairLossTalk.com.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol. nice, i knew it was a good idea to start a tour.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
tynanW said:
Trent8 said:

Ty
This is pathetic but Ty is right. Actually its not pathetic. She was hot! She had heard about me over the years online and acted starstruck at the idea of meeting me in person. And thats as much as im going to say!!!!!

HairLossTalk.com

G

HairlossTalk said:
tynanW said:
Trent8 said:

Ty
This is pathetic but Ty is right. Actually its not pathetic. She was hot! She had heard about me over the years online and acted starstruck at the idea of meeting me in person. And thats as much as im going to say!!!!!

HairLossTalk.com

did you kiss her?

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
she does sound hot.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Hint. Her name starts with an "X".

HairLossTalk.com

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
xena the warrior princess (i.e. lucy lawless?)