Why don't people notice.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No one ever says anything about my hairloss. I mean I do admit that I hide it pretty well, but c'mon. I've always had extremely thick blonde hair and people still know me as the person with that hair. My girlfriend knows I have a receding hair line but still doesn't seem to think i'm losing my hair (I can tell the way she talks about other guys)... my friends the other day were talking about guys balding early, and they were like, "I don't think I really know any. " My extremely hott friend said she really likes this kid and hes balding. (shes telling me this).. and she goes "isn't that weird? hes balding. But hes so hottt."

Sorry I just kind of rambled there.. but hey.. its weird.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Hey I hide my hair loss 100% as well.

Even though it looks like this when I get out of the shower:
1d.jpg

You can't tell i have any thinning when im done styling it. A good stylist and his or her advice on which products to use and how to use them is invaluable in hiding thinning hair.

HairLossTalk.com

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
Not really that weird.

People who see you every day don't notice the slowly progressing changes. It's just hard to compare your impression of a person 5 years ago with a picture in your head to the way a person looks now. Your brain will just tell you that that's the way the person has always looked like.

Some people just don't notice hat people are balding. I never noticed that one of my friends was balding untill I realized that I was having the same problem - and I was like oh sh*t!

Just because Hairloss is such a big focus point in our lives doesn't mean that anybody else (who don't have male pattern baldness) will ever notice!

Just my 2 cents.

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
Keep the votes coming - I'll forward all of them to Ralph Nader (and then Kerry) - not that I can vote in the american elections - ahhhh....What's happening to this world.....sigh.....