why why why ???!help me ))

Reaction score
I was NW0 full hair !!!! 7 month ago I notice my hair falling and all so after 3 Month I was like NW1.5 - NW2 ... I start finastéride 4 month now I see my hair falling always I think it's less than before but it's still falling !!! yes I know some people whould say just give it time .... but wath if it's not working ? 4 month in finastéride that should at less stoping hair loss . can I have something else , pls see the pictures.

3 first pictures before I start finastéride and 3 other pictures 4 month in finastéride . avant.jpgavant1.jpgavant3 - Copie.jpgDSCN0363.jpgDSCN0365.jpgDSCN0344.jpgalso I lose hair from side of my head too it's normal????DSCN0270.jpg:mad:

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
shedding hairs on the side of your head is normal. All hairs shed, whether male pattern baldness is acting on them or not. Shedding hairs does not mean they are gone forever or that it is a very bad thing. Shedding can occur, but as long as miniaturization isn't also happening then there is nothing to worry about. I never stopped shedding lots of hairs every day, but I still get good regrowth

shookwun

Reaction score
you're going bald brah.

time to shave it off

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah I know but I think the miniaturization it's happening to me !! wath do you think from the pictures ????

you can't conclude that. The timeframe is too short due to variance, even if you did have before pics to compare

Reaction score
you can't conclude that. The timeframe is too short due to variance, even if you did have before pics to compare
But I want to know really wath I have to do ?????since I start that early !!! I still have a lot of amount of hair , when my hair are not weet you can see like I have nothing , But I want to have a goood regime to keep my hair al least 5 or 6 years !!!! wath do you think ?DSCN0221.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

But I want to know really wath I have to do ?????since I start that early !!! I still have a lot of amount of hair , when my hair are not weet you can see like I have nothing , But I want to have a goood regime to keep my hair al least 5 or 6 years !!!! wath do you think ?DSCN0221.jpg don't forget the pictures are taking with high flash!! so you can see the worste thinks.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
what you have to do is deal with it and wait, that's it

shookwun

Reaction score
dude, you're black.... only option is line up. That's out the window once you start balding, seeing how most hebrews typically have their hairlines exposed for fades, line ups and flat top etc. Only Caucasian can get away with a comb over.

Shave it off or be ridiculed !

Reaction score
you just are talking about shaving shaving it ... i'm not balck and some people had great result and there are not in the some situation ... I still have hair bro sooo shaving it it's not a options for now, my family has only NW4 sooo ... now traitement if it's work it's cool if it's not working they are always a hair transplant options.

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey man, in my opinion your hair seems thin in the front and with some recession. Diffuse thinners like ourselves tend to respond well to finasteride, supposedly.

If you consider you are shedding excessively, then give it time. Shedding as we know it has no relevance whether the finasteride is working or not. Ride it out and document the process.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Hey man, in my opinion your hair seems thin in the front and with some recession. Diffuse thinners like ourselves tend to respond well to finasteride, supposedly.

If you consider you are shedding excessively, then give it time. Shedding as we know it has no relevance whether the finasteride is working or not. Ride it out and document the process.

Good luck!

Hi bro thank you , yes I know I don't shede any more it's good , I just hope I will gain the hair I was shedding in the past 3 month, we have the some hair !!!!! yes my hair is thing in the front but when it's not weet we can't see that !!!! I'm skater and surfer tooo héhé , hope that will work for as !!! and good luck for you too )))