Why Would You Feel Pleasure Seeing Another Man Get What You Want?

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously, that's what p**rn is, that's all there is to it. If you really want to be aroused, at least watch solo women like playboy pics or something.

Watching "boy-girl" p**rn is FEELING PLEASURE seeing another guy get the woman YOU WANT. She is pleasuring HIM, while you sit on the sideline, being ignored. And YOU ENJOY IT.

You should either ignore it or be pissed off it's him, not you. YOU SHOULD NOT FEEL PLEASURE.

p**rn has been "normalized" very recently, even 3 decades ago watching others have sex was seen as messed up. Up until a few decades ago, watching others have sex was something virtually non-existent. You think people in the 19th, 15th, 5th country WATCHED OTHERS have sex? No. It was something extremely rare done by degenerates/aristocrats.

Watching p**rn = voyeuristic DISORDER and cuckoldry.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop spamming this sub with the fecal matter that you call your personal convictions.

You know what's gay? Worrying 24/7 about what other men do with their f*****g dick in private.

Reactions: INT

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Stop spamming this sub with the fecal matter that you call your personal convictions.

You know what's gay? Worrying 24/7 about what other men do with their f*****g dick in private.

Stop spamming my topics with the fecal matter that you call your personal convictions.

If you can't handle an idea or an argument, just don't post.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop spamming my topics with the fecal matter that you call your personal convictions.

If you can't handle an idea or an argument, just don't post.

I wouldn't if you didn't post the same f*****g thread for the third f*****g time. The dicks of other men must be on your mind 24/7.