Will Advanced Hair/Ashley & Martin at least retain my hair?

Spaade777

Reaction score
I know these types of places have average or bad reviews but do these places help at least to retain the hair that you currently have for the next 15-20 years if your hair loss has been slow over the last 5 or so years?

I know someone who is in his 50's who used Ashley and Martin about 20 years ago and he says that it definitely helped him stop lossing hair and retain pretty much most if not all of it.

I'm just interested in what others have to say

Spaade777

Reaction score
I hope other posters are more constructive than you but anyway...

You have to keep using those 2 products to retain your hair through out your life.

Maybe with AH or A&M you dont. Maybe you go there, do the course over a year or however long it takes and than you get to retain your hair for the rest or most of your life with minimal worry about constant future maintainance like taking prostate drugs and putting chemicals on your head.

Cassin

Reaction score
Spaade777 said:

You have to keep using those 2 products to retain your hair through out your life.

Maybe with AH or A&M you dont. Maybe you go there, do the course over a year or however long it takes and than you get to retain your hair for the rest or most of your life with minimal worry about constant future maintainance like taking prostate drugs and putting chemicals on your head.

I am asking because they don't have a cure for hair loss do they? I'm trying to save you money by thinking this through.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Spaade777 said:

:newbie:

You're missing the point. AM have no special cure, they will plunk you down in front of a laser and sell you massively overpriced minoxidil. Charging you nuff $$$$$$$$$ and a newbie like you who knows next to nothing about hairloss is their ideal sucker.

A wise man once said: "hairloss sucks" and indeed it does. There is no easy way of keeping your hair. The more you learn about it and the solutions available, the less likely you are to be taken as a sucker. Happened to me with advanced hair studios (the Uk version of AM) and I was left three grand out of pocket. The laser didn't do sh*t, the minoxidil did, but I could buy that for next to nothing on line. Hardly worth 3 Gs!..... But they pray on desperation.

Britannia

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Spaade777 said:

I am asking because they don't have a cure for hair loss do they? I'm trying to save you money by thinking this through.

Hello. You asked for opinions now LISTEN to what Cassin is saying!! All they will do is sell you Finasteride and Minoxidil in rebranded packaging and charge you a premium for it. Some people say they are "scammers" but they arent, they are just very good at marketing. Their products are geniune albeit eye wateringly over priced.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The last I heard,

A&M just gives minoxidil + finasteride, but a perfect 10 blonde gives a blow job and tosses your salad while you get treated there. That should explain their ridiculous cost.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
but a perfect 10 blonde gives a blow job and tosses your salad while you get treated there. That should explain their ridiculous cost.

:woot:

Maybe I should consider this treatment as well.. It's been awhile since a perfect 10 blonde gave me a blow job.

Oh wait that was never :(