Will Courve come off in swimming pool?

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
I just want to make sure this stuff stays on really good before I order it. Plus I take dips in the swimming pool at my local gym after a workout.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
I've just noticed that there are 2 different kinds of couvre. A scalp concealer(paint?) and protein thickener(micro fibers like toppik?). So which one should I get? I can't believe some of their before and after pictures with the couvre paint. I don't see how it could work that well.

viperfish

Reaction score
It might rub off a little bit in the pool, but it should stay firmly in place. Even after I shower without shampooing I can still tell its on my scalp, although a little comes off with water.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
It might rub off a little bit in the pool, but it should stay firmly in place. Even after I shower without shampooing I can still tell its on my scalp, although a little comes off with water.

So I guess that's the type that 's like scalp paint?

Basketballhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude buy PROTHIK i play hockey with it in every day and then swim at home and the stuff does not come out. If your going to go with a scalp concealer I highly recommend DERMMATCH over couvre. Couvre is not as easy to apply and gives a glossy look.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
I go swimming all the time with couvre on my scalp. It doesn't come off when swimming, but be careful if you wipe your hair dry with a towel, as that will wipe it off. Make sure you gently pat your hair dry.

I've heard for years that Dermatch was sh*t, by the way.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Been through it all....Couvre for 11 years. Yup...no towel...recipe for disaster. Greatest thing since sliced bread!

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems that couvre gets more thumbs up here. I assume everbody's talking about the original couvre and not the protein thickener?

klaus

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinning Sucks said:
Been through it all....Couvre for 11 years. Yup...no towel...recipe for disaster. Greatest thing since sliced bread!

hei, thining s., how you use topical products together with couvre?

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
klaus said:
Thinning Sucks said:

hei, thining s., how you use topical products together with couvre?

Morning...minoxidil on for 10 minutes then Couvre on. At night spray minoxidil on Couvre'd scalp.

Reaction score
Couvre is magic. I've taken a dip many times after applying couvre and there's been times when I"ve applied it in the morning after my shower then later that night took another shower withouth shampoo and the couvre was still fully intact and undetectable.