Will price jump with Propecia?

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Would like to know if Porpecia will go up in price because Merck will get a lot of lawsuit with their vertex drug which is ban and took off the FDA approve drugs. Just want to because a like of commercial for Lawyers wanna people who took the drug to sue Merck.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Drunk bastard.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Action: Don't worry too much. The patent on finasteride. expires in June 2006. Prices will drop SUBSTANTIALLY after that.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:
Would like to know if Porpecia will go up in price because Merck will get a lot of lawsuit with their vertex drug which is ban and took off the FDA approve drugs. Just want to because a like of commercial for Lawyers wanna people who took the drug to sue Merck.

Read your post again... IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:

Allow me to translate Buffboy as I speak fluent ACT10Npack.

I would like to know if the price of Propecia will go up since Merck had to take Voixx off the market and is looking at many lawsuits. I saw a commercial for a law firm encouraging people who used vioxx to call them about a possible lawsuit.

BHD

G

BadHairDecade said:
ACT10Npack said:

Allow me to translate Buffboy as I speak fluent ACT10Npack.

I would like to know if the price of Propecia will go up since Merck had to take Voixx off the market and is looking at many lawsuits. I saw a commercial for a law firm encouraging people who used vioxx to call them about a possible lawsuit.

BHD

Bloody good stuf BHD, I could get that from his orginal!

Deaner

Reaction score
I still don't understand why we have to translate ActionPACK's writing. How can it be sooooo terrible and he's not even foreign...

G

Action Pack isn't foreign? I always assumed he was--he's on another hairloss board I go to. I always assumed he was German or Swedish or something. He instant messaged me one night and just started asking me random questions about my hairloss and didn't respond to my jokes; sounded like a foreigner to me. I guess some people are just less...text-interfaceable.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LOL ACT10Npack!!! I've done that one a few too many times:) I thought that you might be using Rapese or something like that:)

Greg