Wishing...

Deaner

Reaction score
Well, ontop of wishing the obvious (for a hairloss cure), I wish there was a more objective way of measuring progress. I'm pretty sure I'm seeing at least mild growth ontop (I'm way happier with my hair these days than usual), I don't know how I can even make sure I'm not crazy. Even pictures are pretty subjective. I mean, I THINK my partline is smaller, and everytime I grab a patch of hair and pull it up, I'm positive it's denser than it was 3 months ago. I just dunno anymore, anybody have any way they guage their progress? (besides the obvious, pictures?)

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pictures are the best way to see how your progress is going. I don't know any other way to do so. You should let other people to see your images so we can help you if the products is working. The funny thing about it is that one day your hair is looking good and the other you hair is crap. Try not to think about it. It's hard when your thinking about it but keep yourself off the head.

P.S.: Is that really you in the picture?

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
certainly, dont ask friends or relatives, since they all want you to be happy and just accept who you are, so they tell you what you want to hear.

BTW, is that you in your picture?