woman

andy

Reaction score
is there anyone in here that has alot of woman when they are shaved.thats my biggest consern about getting thin on the top

G

Ive had plenty of women that were shaved and a few with brazillian waxes.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
Hehe

smart guy whoever you are, lol

notice that is says 'newbie' under the above version of Rawbbie

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Rawbbie. said:
why are you talking about woman? you're balding!

you have little hope. Just go out get drunk and live your life the best you can.

As a balding man with no hope.

FYI this isn't our Rawbbie. Notice the period after his name. After an IP address trace I noticed that he's not even located in the same country as Rawbbie.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
So I guess this yields credit to what I was so suspicious about all along

there are a few guys here who have multiple user names and enjoy their spare time posting bogus messages here on a hairloss forum

this is what i said all along

all these newbie messages that come in daily and are absurd are all the same few guys getting their rocks off, lol, especially our boys from overseas, namingly norway, sweden, denmark, and also all other places is good you know?

they feel better behind their computers other than out in public where they think the ladies might reject them because of their self-percieved 'problems'... no one can see their shiners behind their computer screens lol

andy

Reaction score
no. i got girlsfriend. just so f*****g worried about loosing her because i'm getting so f*****g depressed about my hairloss

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
andreas,

Speaking from experience, hairloss wont make her dump you. It's how you deal with it that might make her dump you. I think most women could care less about hairloss, but if the guy is constatly obsessing over it, sure that'll turn um off.