worldremedium.com best for finasteride

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
man i can't believe it, i'm writing this 10 minutes after receiving my package from DHL.

i had about 2 month supply of proscar and i had to order more so i started to research on sites, cause the site generic-phamarcy-online.com doesn't sell finasteride to USA anymore, so i had to find another website fast. i couldn't afford to get rip off, cause it take about a month for the finasteride to arrive, and i couldn't afford to start loosing my hair again which i know is gonna happen if i stop the big 3.

i went and order from this site http://www.worldremedium.com they seem very legit about their rules, a little bit over price, 60 pills for $60+ dollars and plus shipping about $10 . BUT U KNOW WHAT, IT WAS WORTH IT. i order the package the june 2, straight from india, and i recieve it today the june 8th, that was really fast, and the gave me DHL tracking # to track my package, and also a $20 Coupon to use it when i order from them again.
i won't order from anybody else exepct them.

Axon

Reaction score
Inhousepharmacy.com is also very good, and they have a number of products.

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
well i have always order generic proscar = fincar if u want to call it.
never used legit proscar.

but the generic has save my life ohh.. i mean my hair. to the point that i don't have to worry anymore about hairloss.

and for u guys about the other sites that u mention, i don't know (never heard of them) but i take a look at them. there's probably a thousands of site where u could order proscar, but only hundreds are reliable.

be careful where u order from, i have heard some scary post on this site.
if u don't believe me do a seach,

Axon

Reaction score
I've ordered twice, recieved shipment in 8 and 10 days, respectively.

vwsimple

Reaction score
eduardmc said:
http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/ look like a really great site.

next time (i still have a year supply of proscar) i will try them out.
can u confirm that they are reliable, how many time have u order from them?

its a rip off. keep looking imo.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
You got 60 generic Proscar pills, right? For $70 with shipping.

If I am to understand that correctly (You cut them into 5 pieces) then you have a 300 day supply or roughly ten months.

Essentially $7 a month?

So you guys who cut your pills still get the benefits, right? I mean, the stuff doesn't decay when you cut them?

If I remember correctly, Propecia comes in foil blister pack and instructions were adamant about handling the pills too much, exposure to air and light very bad, etc.

If you guys are still having good luck then.... $7 a month is a dream.

drinkrum

Reaction score
I've used both genuine Merck Propecia and Proscar from the United States and neither have come in foil packs. Just a small bottle with a bunch of pills inside. As long as you have a desicator in there, keep it away from sunlight, etc., I wouldn't worry about its efficacity.

D.

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
I just learned this last night... Propecia is 1mg for hair loss/Proscar is 5mg for prosate problems. They are both finasteride. The difference is price.

Do they sell generic proscar (fincar here in the states?) my fiance said there is no generic?

drinkrum

Reaction score
Right. That's why a lot of us buy Proscar or generic Proscar and split it into 4ths and 5ths using a pill cutter to get somewhere around 1 mg/day of finasteride -- the equivalent dosage of one Propecia pill.

You can buy generic Proscar online. Most of it is made in India by either Dr. Reddy's or Cipla -- well reputed brands (like the Pfizer and Merck of America). But a lot of us choose to use Merck branded Proscar to err on the safe side.

D.

mcpaulyb

Established Member
Reaction score
Just put my order in

I just ordered 90 tabs from worldremedium.com for $103.50 (incl shipping).

Hope it comes soon!

mcpaulyb

Established Member
Reaction score
Basketballhead said:
Has anyone found a significant difference between generic fines and propecia? Such as efficacy?

I've never taken Proscar, only fincar, and it seems to have slowed my hairloss.

I would like someone to answer that question.

artvandaley

Established Member
Reaction score
I have about 2 weeks worth left of proscar and I'm looking for the cheapest place to order legitimate proscar (merk), not the generic brand.

Last time I ordered from propecia-proscar.com and it was about $80 for 30 tablets of merk brand proscar, and it came it about a week or so. Does anybody know someplace better than that.

douggie

Established Member
Reaction score
I got 84 proscars for $150 at http://www.pharma-corp.com. Came in like 7-10 days if I remember correctly. I used cyberdrugs last time but they went out of business so they are a no go.

mcpaulyb

Established Member
Reaction score
Ordered yesterday from worldremedium.com, it shipped today. Should be here in 7-10 days. :lol: